PT ONE:

BECOMING AWARE
•Josiah Knight•

I sat in the drivers seat of a crimson colored Jaguar sport, agitatedly moving my left leg up and down. I was supposed to be waiting in the car while two of my best men gathered information for me. Two weeks ago there was an incident at a club where I was supposed to be meeting with Giovanni James the former leader of the Russian Branch.

Upon arriving we discovered Giovanni's head detached from his body with the words Judgment Day written in blood on the wall. I was furious at the fact that someone decided to mess with m money, My fucking money was being messed with! Clearly these BASTARDS didn't know who they were fucking with and I won't be satisfied until I have their head on a silver FUCKING platter!

It took awhile, but my men and I finally locked onto those bastards. I told them if they hadn't came back with decent information that I would go in myself, and the Lord knows that was the last motherfucking thing they wanted me to do. But I feel I hadn't expressed myself clear enough, therefore they decided to fuck with me.

So thirty- four minutes later and my so called best men were no where to be seen. Sitting in the car with my window drawn down, my face scrunched up in nothing, but agitation. The feeling of the midnight wind blowing through my hair couldn't even relax me as the only thought I could process was how I was going to brutally murder the people who stole from me.

Roughly brushing my fingers into my platinum blond-dyed hair, I pulled the lever opening the car door. Shutting it harshly behind me I fixed my three-piece Armani suit before walking toward the clubs entrance. I didn't think twice before I walked straight to the front of the line,ignoring the many complaints from others.

The bouncer seemed to be around 5'8, he wasn't muscular,but buff enough to knock anyone misbehaving out cold. I nodded my head at the man causing him to slightly nod his head, unhooking the velvet rope allowing me entrance. 
I kept on my emotionless look while I took slow, but powerful strides toward the back. A sign stating VIP hung above a glass door signaling where I was heading. Opening the doors they slowly creaked behind me as they closed.

A familiar back faced me as I walked fully into the room. He was talking to a women who looked to be in her late twenties. She had a ivory skin tone, short and straight blond hair with multiple piercings on her face. I crossed my arms clearing my throat earning both their attention. The guy turned around surprised before giving me a gummy smile. Rolling my eyes he chuckled before dismissing the female and walking ahead with me following. "We hadn't got any reliable information out of him yet." I glared at the back of his head displeased.

"Don't think just because your my best friend that I won't kill you!" I playfully spat
He turned his head just enough so that he was looking at me from the corners of his eye smiling.
"Oh, trust me I know...boss." He said laughing.

"... Tu encule" ("...You Motherfucker")I cursed under my breath but wanting him to hear it which caused him to chuckle. He is so lucky I won't kill his restated ass ,I thought.
Just to let you know the annoying, asshole, with the grinch smile in front of me is my main informant, but better known as my younger brother, Vincent.

He led me deeper into the room coming up to a tall, red doubled door he pushed it open. Walking further inside we were met with a furious looking Reggie, he was towering over a middle aged male who smelled like beer and cheap cologne mixed together. The scene in front of me would cause anyone else's insides to flip while I watched amused. I leaned up against the wall deciding to just observe the encounter.

I learned awhile back when Reggie gets going there is NO way to stop him until he gets a precise answer. That's one reason why I trust Reggie and Vince, they can obtain any information for me doesn't matter what method they have to use. The only thing that matters is that they can and will get it.

"Alrig—fuCk m-man I-I said I will-!!" The man cried out. He looked like he was done with life. He had open wounds on both arms and legs, his face was swollen with blue and black marks that outlined his cheeks. Yeah, its official Reggie was a damn demon, I thought feeling anything but scared.

"Je veux de la chatte, so can we hurry this interrogation up Reg?" ("I want some pussy, so can we hurry this interrogation up Reg?") Vincent whined earning side looks from both Reggie and I. I swear sometimes he can be such a pain in the ass... I guess I signed my own death when I became his friend. I sighed urging Reggie to give me the report. He nodded grabbing a white piece of cloth before speaking.

"It took half an hour to find the damn guy and about thirty minutes until he'd say any shit, baiseur m'a énervé la merde les quarante premières minutes!" (It took half an hour to find the damn guy and about thirty minutes until he'd say any shit, Fucker pissed me the fuck off the first forty minutes!")
Reggie turned to me wiping his hands of blood. He walked toward the man stuffing the handkerchief inside his mouth causing Vincent to laugh. Reggie always left a mark somewhere on his victims and he'd find the weirdest place to put them too. I shook my head leaving the room with both of them following me.