Chapter 1: Philippines

Stella Hudgens was busy looking for her phone in her bag when he bumped into a man.

            “I’m sorry!” they said at the same time.

            “It’s okay – Stella?” the guy moved his head closer to Stella’s face.

            “Dylan?” she recognized the guy as Dylan, Zac’s younger brother.

            “Hey, long time no see!” Dylan greeted putting his jean’s front pockets. “How are you?”

            “I’m doing great, you?”

            “I’m doing awesome, so how’s Vanessa and Gina?”

            “Mom’s doing great, she’s into gardening this time,” She replied remembering how her mom is into different things every year.

            “Cool, and Vanessa?” He’s really interested in knowing how Vanessa’s doing because his brother really loves her so bad basing on how he was after they broke up. And he wants to know if Vanessa’s doing fine now because his brother is, he thinks so though.

            “She’s doing fine, after her break up with Au-” she slapped her mouth.

            “Break up with Austin?” he wants to confirm if he’s right, but even if Stella doesn’t admit it’s Austin, at least he knows that Vanessa is single and Zac might just want to hear about it.

            “I didn’t said anything,” she replied knowing that she already slipped too much.

            “It’s okay, I already know it’s Austin,” he winked at her, “So, what she’s into know? A new project?”

            “Nah, she’s in secret vacation, don’t tell the media okay? Or I’ll kill you!” she threatened with her eyes narrowing at him that made Dylan chuckled.

            “Of course! So, where’s her secret vacation, huh?”

            “Philippines”

            “Philippines?” The name sounds very familiar, but he can’t remember why.

            “Stella!” a girl called who waved at Stella when she looked.

            “I gotta go. Well, see you around,” Stella smiled at him then walked toward her friends.

            On the way home, Dylan now remember why Philippines seems familiar, it’s where Zac will be going tomorrow, and now Vanessa’s in there. He wonder if Vanessa went there because Zac is going or maybe destiny is working its magic.

            Dylan called Zac that night since Zac will be leaving early in the moring. Zac answered Dylan’s call in its 5th ring

            “Zac!” he greeted.

            “Hey, so you calling to bid me goodbye for my trip tomorrow?” Zac chuckled.

            “Maybe but, I have something better than that,” he teases Zac. He knows that Zac will be eager to know what it is if he says it’s something to do with Vanessa.

            “And that is?”

            “Well, I bumped into Stella this morning and guess what she told me,”

            “Dylan, I’m not in the mood with whatever you want to say next, I’m packing and I’ll be leaving early tomorrow.” Zac’s mood deflated when he heard that Stella told something to his brother that seems to have something to do Vanessa. Just the thought of Vanessa made him both smile and feel bad. He misses Vanessa so bad and the thought that he can’t meet her makes him sad. He’d be lying to himself if he says he doesn’t have any more feeling for her.

            “Zac, Vanessa’s in the Philippines. She’s there but I don’t know any more details. I know you can find out more if you want to, so it’s up to you now. Anyway, enjoy your trip to the Philippines with dad and don’t forget to bring home something for me.”

            “Sure,”

            “Bye, Zac. Good Luck! I know you still love her.” There Dylan hang up without letting Zac reply.

            Dylan’s last few words made him think. He still loves her, but with Vanessa already dating two guys, he doesn’t know if Vanessa feel the same way towards him or if the rumor is right that Vanessa’s trying to make him jealous, which he hope is.

            After a few minutes of thinking, Zac decided to call Vanessa’s manager and ask some details about Vanessa trip to the Philippines since it doesn’t hurt to know some details about her trip. Zac was told that Vanessa will be staying there for 2 weeks, she’s already there for more than a week now and she’s said to be in Cebu, a state in the Philippines, with a cousin.