Chapter 1

This is a rewrite

Shuichi pov:Nobody has been killed in two weeks. Still after kaede and rantaro death we feel the despair but, we can't give monokuma or whoever the mastermind is that satisfaction. We  made are way to the gym scared of what monokuma was about to tell use. Probably another stupid motive to get use to kill each other.  " Monokuma what did you call use here for " I said. " WHERE ALL THE DESPAIR " Monokuma said." two of your friends are dead and none of you are in despair or atleast upset " Monokuma said. " well I have a amazing motive for you " Monokuma said. He pulled out tapes and threw them at use. " If nobody is killed in the next four days 5 of you will be chosen and those chosen people video tapes will be reval and I will continue to expose your dirty secret if nobody dies " Monokuma said. After that he disappear. The gym was quiet. I started to wonder if anyone would kill over some Stupid video tapes . I decided to watch mine.

" Shuichi Sahara the Ultimate detective "

" He mine just be a detective in training but, he has amazing skills "

" until one day he did something let just say.... Not really a appropriate thing to do on the job"

" FREEZE I GOT YOU "

" Shuichi you can't tell..... "

" Kayona......your the crazy serial killer "

" Yes Shuchi I am but, that doesn't change my love for you Shuichi "

" HEY SHUICHI DID YOU CATCH THE KILLER "

" um no they must of got away "

" Hide kayona "

" ok Shuichi "

" Shuichi did  you at least see which way they went "

" umm no "

" ok I'll check this way you check the other way will you"

" Puhpuhpuh Shuchi Saihara the ultimate detective Hiding a serial killer of a case he was working on"

" If nobody is killed and you are chosen Shuichi as one of the 5 people this tape will be Reval to everyone "

At first I had no Idea I did something like this. Then the memories of me and kayona came rushing to my mind. I had a unhealthy obsession with her before I got accepted into hope peak and I had a obsession with someone else until this killing game started. Holes were in my memories that needed to be found.then I realized what everyone would think of me if they found this out. I knew I couldn't let monokuma get to me I have to stay strong. Then I realized. If mine was this bad I could imagine all the other. Someone was probably already planning on killing someone.