Chapter 3

Just so you guys know the only person secret who is actually true in the game is maki the rest I made up of course

Kokichi pov:I look at monokuna as he laughed. That damn bear. I hate him. Okay maybe this is a joke maybe he not going actually show those tapes.I watch as monokuma play katio tape

" Kaito momota ( I probably spell that wrong) The ultimate astronaut"

" Oh should I say the ultimate fake astronaut "

" I can't wait to go to the moon "

" katio here the thing your not going to the moon "

" w-what do you mean "

" We have this little set up it look very identical to the moon but, we can send up to the actual moon "

" Why "

" katio you have disease and sending you to the moon could kill you "

" So katio fake ever going to the moon he never actually went there puhpuhpuh "

" I hate that damn bear " katio said. Next was tenko.

" Tenko chabashira Ultimate Aikido Master "

" She known for her amazing aikido skill and for having a absolutely hating men but, why would she hate man if they were the one who trained her "

" Tenko your doing it wrong "

" sorry sir I get it right next time "

" Okay tenko "

" Puhpuhpuh "

Next was angie.

" Angie yonga the ultimate artist "

" she known for her amazing art skill but, what if I told you that she use to copy people work "

" Angie why are you look on Google "

" Can I not look for some inspiration "

" I mean you can you just do it everytime you about to make a painting but, okay"

Someone finally called her out but, promise to keep it a secret for a price.

" DON'T THINK I'M FUCKING STUPID YOU COPY MY FUCKING ART "

" look I'm sorry I'm sure if we ask atua we can figure this out"

" Bullshit ''

" You want me to keep a secret then your going to have to do something for me"

" What will that be..."

" I knew your family had Hella cash"

" Yeah but, they keep most of there money locked up and say I would be to unmature with it"

" Then steal it"

" In order to keep her spot as a artist Angie stole about 50,000 dollars from her family puhpuhpuh"

Next maki

" Maki the ultimate child caregiver or so we thought but, what she really is...well how about I show you "

" SOMEBODY'S HELP AHHHH..... "

" Who are you WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM USE... "

" There are fear that a assassin is out nobody no who they are all we know is that....OMG AHHHHHHHHH....... "

Blood everywhere

In the room on the assassin hand and on there clothes

" There you have it folk maki is actually your local assassin being babysitter is just a cover up for who  she really is "

And finally me

" Kokichi ouma the ultimate supreme leader "

" He might seem like he got nothing to hide but, he does"

" or should.........I say she "

" That right kokichi ouma is actually a girl "

" Oh puhpuh who ever thought such a brave supreme leader could actually be a girl"

With that all are secret were out. I could feel the despair taking over me and I don't think it was just me. It was maki, katio,angie, amd tenko too. We were all falling very deep into despair