Chapter 13

Yerin wasn’t that dense not to notice how Sehun and Lian weren’t talking with each other for a few days already starting from that day Sehun had spent his night at their house. They sat together but they weren’t really talking or acknowledging each other.

She knew it had something to do about that night and she can’t help but feel guilt. It didn’t help that Sehun had seemed to be smiling, acknowledging, and talking to her more than he had usually done before. It was like that night was slowly bringing back what they had before.

She wasn’t really arguing against it. Of all, she liked it but she knew it wasn’t right..

Taehyung and Yerin went to the clinic in the middle of the class to get some medicine since Yerin had a slight headache and he volunteered to accompany her.

“What’s wrong? Is your headache not going away?” Taehyung tapped her back to get her attention back.

“What? What happened?” Yerin asked.

“You’re spacing out. You almost bumped with the locker door.”

“Oh.” She said. It was still bothering her. She didn’t really want it to end this way. Lian has still been a friend to her, she didn’t like it when she gets hurt especially if it’s because of her.

“Yerin sunbaenim!” a call stopped Yerin and Taehyung. “I’m a freshman student. Mr. Lee said he needs to talk to you. He’s at the entrance of the school.” She said.

“Oh. Right now?” Yerin asked.

“Yes sunbae.” The girl answered.

“Ok.” Yerin said before she started to walk and follow the girl.

“You want me to come with you?” Taehyung asked.

“No. It’s fine. Go back to class.” She answered.

Taehyung forcefully nodded his head as he watched Yerin follow the girl towards the entrance of the school as what she said. Yet, his guts were telling him something was wrong about all of these.

For one, he didn’t understand why a freshman student was out of her classroom in the middle of a class especially that he was aware that Mr. Lee handled juniors and seniors class. Why would he bother ask someone from the lower year to call for Yerin if he could have asked someone on his class.

Second, why would Mr. Lee ask Yerin to meet in front of the entrance of school and why would he want to meet with her in the middle of classes. They had a faculty room and it didn’t make sense to Taehyung.

Third, how did the girl know where they were, they were far from the direction of their room since the clinic was in the other building.

Everything was off about this.

He didn’t waste time. Instead of going back to their classroom, he quietly followed the two. He hid under the pillars of the hallway. Unfortunately, the nearest pillar to the entrance of the school where he can hide was really far away and he can’t really see clearly.

He did saw that the girl and Yerin were standing in front of the entrance...but there was no Mr. Lee anywhere.

---

“Where is he? He told me he would wait for you right here. I’m sorry sunbae. I’m just going to call him.” The girl said. She fished out her phone and started dialing from it. Yerin was growing uneasy. It bothered her why the freshman girl had the phone number of a very strict teacher.

“My battery is drained! Great timing!” the girl groaned and then she turned to her. “Sunbae can I borrow your phone and do a really quick call?” she asked.