another baby...? (lemon)

Error POV)

I woke up the next morning next to lust. He was asleep next to me and had his arm around my waist. I smiled and kissed his head. He shifted a bit and groaned. I softly pet his head, "shh your okay baby" he shifted again and went back to sleeping peacefully. I smiled and rubbed his back. He smiled a bit and slowly opened his eyes.

He was blushing his faint purple blush as his eyes were hearts.

Its that time of the month again...

He's in heat.

He began to rub my visible Bonner as I softly moaned. I got on top of him and pinnied his arms above his head.

He blushed a darker purple as he began to pant. My hand moved up and down his pelvic bone. He moaned as I felt him summon his pussy.

I pulled off his pajama pants and rubbed a finger between his wet pussy. He arched his back and moaned.

I rubbed more as I slowly undressed myself. I then got on top of lust and looked down at him. He nodded as I began to thrust hard and fast into him. He moaned loudly and gripped my shoulders. I started to go faster and harder, not stopping. He moaned louder and louder each time I hit his womb inside him. "E-error~!! I'm gonna c-cum~!!" He moan/yelled. I then started to go faster and harder. "Go ahead s-so am I~!" And after on final thrust I came deep inside him as he came allot on the bed. I laid on him, a panting and blushing mess and smiled. "Heh~ did that help with your heat lusty?~" I purred as I licked lusts neck. He moaned. "Y-yes~ thank you~"

I smiled and slowly pulled put of him. He moaned in the process az I pulled him close. "Mine" I said in a protective way. "Ehehe~ yours daddy" he smirked as I kissed his neck. "Your making me wanna fuck you again~" I purred. He began to grind on me, in a playful way. Ohhh~ I'm gonna ruin him~

I pinned him down on his stomach and began to thrust rough and hard into him. He moaned out loud and stuck his tounge out. As he gripped the blankets. "E-Errorrr~!!" He moaned loud. I continuously pounded into him. He came a few times but I continued. Then with one more hard thrust I came deep inside of him. He panted out of breath as I pulled out.

I smirked and bit on his spine. He moaned louder, tears softly filling eyes. I slowly wiped them and licked the mark as I moved to his soul. I started licking and biteing it.

He moaned out of breath and panted. I then stopped and kissed him. He smiled and smiled. "I love you error" he purred. I smiled. "I love you too". He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I stood up and changed and went to make pixel breakfast.

Pixel POV)

I woke up slowly and let my room still in my pink and blue pajamas. I sat at our breakfast table and yawned. " morning pixel" daddy said. I laid my head on the table. "Morning daddy" I yawned.

I slowly dat up as daddy put a cut up pancake in front of me. I began to eat as I yawned again. "Weres mommy?" I asked. Daddy sat down in front of me, "still in bed, don't worry" I nodded and continued to eat. Mommy then walked out of their room and sat down. Laying his head on the table. "Hun ya ok?' Daddy asked. Mommy nodded and held daddy's hand. I finished eating, put my plate into the sink, and went to the living room and turned on the TV. I heard mommy and daddy talking but I didn't know what they were saying so I ignored it.

Lust POV)

I woke up to a pain in my stomach. I went to the bathroom and coughed. I gripped my stomach and whimpered. " f-fuck.." I raised my shirt to find... A new soul. Were having another baby. I sighed as I left the bathroom and went and sat down at the breakfast table were error and pixel were eating.

"You ok babe?" I nodded as pixel let the table I sat up and looked at error. "Were having another baby" I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Should we tell pixel now?" I shook my head. "No, once I'm more pregnant we will." He nodded and I kissed his head. Slowly standing up. I went into the living room and laid on the couch. Pixel came over and cuddled me. I smiled and pet her head. "Mommy you ok?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her head, "I'm okay baby. Don't worry" she nodded and cuddled close to me.

I smiled and kissed her head. Then fell asleep holding her in my arms

I'm so glad I have a family