alone time

Error groaned as he woke up, his eyes slowly opening as he looked around. Not feeling like moving at the moment. He looked over beside him and saw Lust asleep calmly. Error smiled and softly pet his head making the other smile. Lust's eyes slowly opened as he smiled, kissing Error's hand softly. Error smiled and pulled Lust close to himself. "Good morning sunshine~" he purred, looking into Lusts purple eye lights.

Lust giggled and kissed his nose, placing a hand on Error's waist, "Good morning glitchy." Error smiled and pulled Lust closer to his body making Lust squeak a bit and smile. Error smiled and kissed Lusts neck from his jawline to his collar bone. Lust bit his lip as his grip on Error's shirt tightened a bit. 

Error smirked and licked his sensitive neck making the other let out small pants and little moans. Error moved his hand down to Lusts pants and rubbed his ass threw them, chuckling at Lusts moans and pants. 

Error's hand slowly went inside Lust's pants and began to rub his pelvic bone. Lust summoning a female part, and Error slowly slid a finger inside him.

[I'm to lazy to type all that sin right now]

Error held onto Lust smiling and kissed the sleeping boys neck some, yawning softly.

"such a good boy~" he purred and like that

he fell back asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry its so short. ive been tired lately and loseing ideas

Words: 236