Why do you care...!?

Lust sat on the couch. Both his arms wrapped up as Error was cooking. Pixel and Static were playing on the floor. Static looked up at her mother. "Mama otay?" she whimpered. Lust not paying attention as he got lost in thought. Pixel got up and tapped her mom, "mama-"
"Leave. Me. Alone" He growled. looking at the child.
Pixel whimpered. "Mommy- were- were worried about you" she whimpered. Lust looked up. "Why? Why the fuck are you worried? theirs no reason to be worried. i'm fine"  he growled. Error looked over. "Lusty..? sweetie-" He was cut off. 
"Shut the fuck up. No One was talking to you!" he yelled. Error tensed and whimpered. laying his pen down and getting up. "I'll.. be back" he whimpered and walked outside. Lust got up and pushed Pixel away from him, going to his room. Pixel fell over and whimpered. Static slowly stood up and went to her sister, healing her. Getting up and walking to lusts room. "Mommy- why are you-"
"GeT Th3 FuCk 0Ut!!" He screamed. Static whimpered and ran out. tearing up. Pixel got pissed. walking into lusts room and bitch slapping him. "Stop it! You have no reason to be acting like thi-" she got smacked upside the head. falling over. "Your not the one who is forgotten!! i DO have a fucking reason! Your not the one who is pushed aside for their past!! Your not the one who only got married is because your husband felt sympathy for you!! So just leave me the fuck alone!!" He screamed. tears falling down his cheeks as he hicced. "Y,...your not the one who c..c*ts everyday s-so you can try to g-get a new life.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHO GOT INTO THEIR ACCOUNT AGAIN!!!

Sorry this is just a vent chapter. 

words: 296