Chapter 2

I entered first period and saw my friend Madison and Chelsea. I went up to them and sat down.

"Hey Kay, what's up" I was greeted by Madison and Chelsea.

I just smiled and said

"Hey guys and nothing just sitting down waiting for hell to start." I stated.

They giggled and we began talking.

"Why are you so quiet Kay?"

I looked at her and frowned and began to say "Andrew is mad at me because when we got out of the car, Austin ran up to me and spun me around and kissed my cheek"
I explained.

There mouths formed a straight line and I just shook my head, because I know they don't like Austin. That being because he's a "bad boy" that every girl wants, except for Madison and Chelsea. What I don't get is Austin is really nice to them. To be honest it's not really Chelsea who doesn't like him it's Madison she absolutely despises him. I wonder why though but anyways back to reality. We didn't really do anything since it was the first day.

I was now on my way to lunch when I felt hands around my waist, I was hoping to turn around it and it be Andrew but I turned around and it was Austin. I tried to hide my disappointment and smiled. It probably looked like we were dating I mean he had his arms around me and his face was inches away from me. He removed his hands and kissed my cheek.

Finally he spoke up, breaking the silence and began to ask "What's wrong Kay"

I just gave a confused face and said "Nothing's wrong what do you mean?" He just shook his head.

AUSTINS P.O.V

I knew she was lying, I have been her best friend for 10 years. I just shook my head when she said nothing was wrong. I just wanted to kiss her but she isn't mine and that kills me. I have had a crush on Kaylee since 7th grade, but every time I went to go ask her out she had a new boyfriend. I'm not calling her a player she just has a lot of guys like her, I mean who wouldn't, she is so hot. She has beautiful long dark hair with streaks of light brown. She is not tall at all, very short but it's cute and she has the prettiest eyes. She is also perfectly fit, she is really skinny which I do think she could eat more but she has nice curves. She is perfect. It sucks Andrew has her, but I just have to wait.

KAYLEES POV

"Austin stop starring at Kaylee"
Andrew said starting to get annoyed.

Austin just said "Sorry dude calm down"

Andrew stood up and argued back "How am I supposed to calm down when you and the whole school are staring at my girlfriend"

I gave Andrew that look and he knew what I meant because he sat down and whispered "Sorry".

I nodded and began to play on my phone. That was until one of the football players came up to me and said "Hey babe want to go out sometime"

I looked up and saw Andrew turn red. I just responded " No I'm taken"
He then said "I figured you were, I mean your hot, especially in that cheer uniform" he winked and walked away. I was done with today mostly because Andrew has ignored me all day for something I didn't do. I got up and started walking outside when I felt a hand grab my wrist I turned around to find that it was Andrew.

I responded "Oh so now you want to talk to me"

He threw his hands in the hair and whisper yelled " KAYLEE HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO GET MAD WHEN AUSTIN SPINS YOU AROUND AND KISSES YOU ON THE CHEECK AND THEN EVERY GUY IN THE SCHOOL CHECK YOU OUT BECAUSE YOUR HOT AND ON TOP OF YOU BEING KILLER HOT YOUR WEARING A SHORT SHIRT AND A TIGHT SHORT SKIRT!"

I just stood their shocked and began to say without raising my voice "Andrew I can't control what guys think of me"

He smiled which made me so confused so I began to say "So your not mad at m--"

I was cut off by being pushed against a wall and Andrew forcefully kissing me, turning into a make out session he slid his tounge on my lips asking for permission and I gladly excepted letting him in.

After about 2 minutes of making out we heard " OHHHH GET SOME BRO"

We just chuckled and turn around to find almost every sophomore student looking at us. I began to get embarrassed and blushed and looked down.

Then u heard Andrew say "Like I said you look hot"

I giggled and he just winked. We held hands and walked back inside then Andrew slapped my butt and

I just turned to him and laughed and said "Really was that necessary?"

He laughed and said "Yeah it was, that way people including Austin" he rolled his eyes when he said Austin "know that your mine" he continued.

I just rolled my eyes and said "Me and Austin are just friends, don't worry" then I began to think where is Austin, I really quick gave Andrew a peck on the lips.

Before I left said "I'll be right back" before he could say anything else I ran off and as I was passing by the boys bathroom I heard someone crying.

I know I shouldn't be going inside the boys bathroom but I knew who it was crying, it was ......Austin

A/N- Aye guys here's a new update. I may post another one tonight or tomorrow after school. Love you bye❤️❤️