Chapter 9

Kaylees P.O.V

"Uh-" I couldn't get the words out.
I looked at Crawford wanting help. He just look terrified.

"KAYLEE" Austin yelled at me.

"Oh umm he was saying sorry because he accidentally stepped on my foot." I lied hoping we would believe me and thankfully he did.

"Oh ok" he sighed.

I turned and looked at Crawford and whispered "Your so flipping lucky"! He chucked and responded "I will make it up to you, I promise" he winked.

I don't know what he will do, but I smiled anyways.

Me and Crawford were staring at each other until I felt the car jerk making me put my hands on the seat behind Crawford's head and making my lips touch his. Crawford kept going with the kiss but I pulled away and smiled.

WAIT WHAT?!?! WHY AM I SMILING.?!? Austin is gonna kill me.

I look up front and Austin is just staring at me looking like he's about to cry.

"Austin, I did not just kiss him! You slammed on the breaks and made be fall into him. You seriously can't be pissed!" I said annoyed but feeling bad.

"IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU KAYLEE" He yelled.

"NOW GET OUT OF MY CAR PLEASE" He continued.

"I can't believe you. You are worst than Andrew. And Andrew fucking cheated on me you bastard. I'm done you are just a pathetic piece of shit. How much you wanna bet your gonna go screw some other girl tonight? Huh?! I can't believe I dated you, it explains how it lasted only a few days! I hate you, Austin Carter Mahone. DO NOT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN." I said angry.

"Oh and bye Alex, Robert, and Zach" I said smiling and blowing them a kiss.

Austin's face turn red.

"Come on Crawford you can come to my house with me" I said giving him a kiss on the lips real quick. Crawford smiled and nodded.

We jumped out of the car and i jumped on Crawford's back. He smiled and we walked.

"Hey Kaylee?" he asked me.

"Yesss?" I responded smiling.

I honestly don't care that me and Austin broke up. He clearly didn't care about my feelings. Besides I think I like Crawford. I know that I just met him today, but he's really cute,nice,smart,funny, and again CUTE!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he crashed his lips to mine. I wanted this moment to last but now it just couldn't someone had to ruin it.

A/N.... Since this was so short, I was probably update Again in a couple hours(: Love ya guys -Maddie❤️😉