Now Starting With My Escape Home.

"Come on Steph you have to keep thinking about how to make your escape plan back home, and think about having the perfect strategies made for it, also don't let anybody else capture, tie or even lock you right back up yet again for the second time!!!!!!" i said to myself: 'well s#1t if that does happen again....your gonna have to go full hysterical and mentally insane to break free yet again....but since you are planning to escape and return home to finally see your family and friends again!!!!!' my conscious told me "yeah yeah-----okay i get it you want me to go mentally insane to escape this damn hospital and i suppose you also want me to end most of these people's lives & take away their poor mortal existence for all of eternity?????" i asked her. 'oh that's exactly where i am gonna make it clear for you, plus they don't call this a mental hospital for nothing!!!!!!!' she replied back "okay that's fine with me-----let's get it over & done with already, because i just don't have all night long to argue or discuss too much and waste my precious time with bull-crap like this!!!!!!!" i said to myself quietly and made a evil grin. *10 hours later....* "i just couldn't kill some of those people around here because they were there for me and we liked each other as best friends, and has taken great care of me when i was tied up with chains....so i've spared their lives and i am hoping to see them yet again whenever i do happen to get caught killing for the second time!!!!!" i told myself while i was beginning to day-dream about it, and kinda still rubbing on my arms cause i could feel the redness & of course the itchiness as well but i just couldn't resist anymore in scratching myself everywhere on the arms of course, and made both of them bleed a whole lot cause of how much & even deeply (and hard ofc!!!!!) i have been scratching myself; 'EWW what the heck?!?!' she replied back to me but in question "SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY CONSCIOUS, LIKE SERIOUSLY I SWEAR TO YOU IF THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN FOR ME I WILL PERSONALLY END YOU FOR GOOD AND NEVER GET YOU BACK AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!!!!" i shrieked at my conscious and starting to shake and twitch again but it's getting much worse right now; (thanks to HER a whole freaking bunch for making it even more worse then it already has to be for me!!!!!!!) "YEAH I'M FINALLY ESCAPING THIS AWFUL PLACE AT LAST!" i yelled happily and cheered. now i am finally making way into the woods in which that leads me to a very familiar mansion, (and just in the nick of time as well....cause i am finally shifting back into my normal form at last!!!!!) and trying my darndest-ever to catch my breath for quite a long minute before i could enter and meet everybody and see my little sister and my kids again. so i knocked on the door before making entrance. "i don't believe it....she's finally came back in one piece, but wait until Judy & Roxy sees her again!!!!!" i heard a soft and quiet female voice say after i walked inside. "hello Sally, how's my family doing if i may ask?????" i asked my best friend Sally "hey what's up.....their doing just fine since your disappearance to a mental hospital!!!!!!" she told me "but please tell me how's my daughter and son been doing ever since last night?!?!" i asked yet again "oh Roxy?!?! i didn't have the guts to say this but-----as it might've turned out she was actually preggers!!!!!!" she replied back to me but in question, then a huge wave of shock and worry over-took me and i quickly sprinted into my daughter's bedroom to see if said rumour about Roxy was true: *and surely enough it definitely was!* i had found my little girl fast asleep with a happy & very wide awake wrapped-up bundle in her arm by her left side, so i looked a bit closer to identify it....and had found it has her gorgeous Golden Blonde hair, but not any type of eyes, (no they where different.....) one was Emerald Green while the other was Chocolate Brown as well: *and i used a vision power to identify the gender and turns out it was a girl.....* "hi there sweet baby girl, i am your grandmother-----i have to give you a name, how about Stella?!?!?!" i said but in question: and it made the baby coo happily and given me a sweet little smile. in which made my heart melt and i smiled back softly at my grand-daughter. with tears falling onto the ground.