My Love (Akira X Cheerful!Male!Reader)

(requested by coolrose241!)

A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long! School has kept me very busy, and i had huge writer's block!

Y/N was skipping joyfuly back to his locker at the end of the school day. Y/N was always hopeful that one day a mysterious note would fall out of his locker. A note that would lead to an altered future. Whether it was through love or adventure, Y/N was excited at the end of each school day.

Though every single day, he was always greeted with the boring sight of a locker filled with nothing but his backpack and a few papers. Y/N was expecting the same thing to happen this day, but a possibly life-changing note was in his locker that day.

When Y/N opened his locker, he noticed a bright white envelope with a deep red heart on the seal. Y/N immediately began to shake with pure excitement. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. He opened the envelope to find a small piece of paper. On it was written:

"Dear Y/N,

Please meet me at the back of the school, where the huge sakura tree is. I have something very important I'd like to ask you.

Sincerely...Nevermind. You'll find out when you get there."

Y/N was speechless. A good kind of speechless. He was struck with all sorts of "what if' scenarios. He decided he couldn't keep the mystery person waiting. He tucked the note into his pocket and ran to the back of the school.

When Y/N arrived at the big sakura tree at the back of the school, he was out of breath. The lockers and the back of the school aren't exactly close.
Y/N looked up. He saw a figure walk out from behind the tree. He heard a familiar voice.

"You really didn't have to keep me waiting so long."

It was Akira. Y/N's best friend since childhood. They did everything together. Y/N honestly never would've expected Akira of all people to be the one to leave the note behind. Akira was always rude and cold to everyone else, but he always seemed to show a softer side to Y/N.

"You wanted me to come out here, right?" Y/N asked, still slightly out of breath.

"Yeah." Akira confirmed. "I told you I have something really important to ask you."

"Really?" Y/N asked. "What is it?"

Akira's cheeks began to blush a rosy pink. He paused for a moment, trying to find the right words.

"W-We've been friends since we were really little, right?" Asked the stuttering male.

Y/N nodded. The blue-haired NEET cleared his throat and tried to continue.

"You've always been there for me during my darkest moments." Akira continued. "And vice-versa, as well. We have so many good memories together, right? Well, I..."

Akira wiped a tear from his face and attempted to keep going without breaking down.

"I want us to have more of those good times. I want this to be...special."

"What...are you hinting at?" Y/N asked the shaking boy.

"W-Well, I...I-I...All I want to say is I..."

Akira began to sob and curl up on the ground. Y/N crouched and lifted Akira's chin.

"...You love me, don't you?" guessed Y/N. Akira silently nodded and asked
"How did you know?"

"It's obvious with how you're acting right now, you little dork."

Y/N and Akira laugh and Akira pulls out a confession letter from his pocket.

"Will you...be my boyfriend, Y/N?"
Y/N looked at the letter, and then back to Akira.

"Of course..."

Both of them begin to cry happy tears as they hug and share a tender kiss under the beautiful sakura tree as the amber sun sets in the distance.

A/N: Wow, you guys really love Akira one-shots. LOL. If you couldn't tell, this was inspired by Yandere Simulator when Osana confesses her love to Taro. I just added my own little twist to it. So yeah! Again, I'm sorry this is so late! I genuinely did not know what to write for this request. Anyway, the request box is still open! Comment or message me with another one-shot idea! 'Til next time!