Chapter 1 ~ Birds vs. Pigs

On the Bird Island, everything was beautiful. The sun shine bringing joy to everyone. As you noticed, the birds were traveling around the island using the giant slingshots that the green pigs have given them during the visit. That was a few years back, after they tried to steal and eat the eggs and kidnap Y/N to become Leonard's wife if it wasn't for Red. He convinced the birds to fight back and they won. After Red saved the eggs and Y/N from the pigs, everyone loved him calling him a hero. They used to hate him back then but now Red couldn't be more happy to be loved even having Y/N as his girlfriend.

At the beach, all the birds were swimming and relaxing. The 2 cute hatchlings named Zoe and Vivi were building the sandcastle with their parents watching over them. Suddenly without warning, Red popped his head out underneath the sandcastle, on the lookout.

"Bomb, anything from Piggy Island?" Red asked as Bomb popped out on the other side of the sand.

"Nope."

"Chuck, anything to the north?"

Chuck popped out from the sand with his binoculars out and gasped.

"Nope. Nothing."

"Y/N, anything from up here?"

Y/N was sitting on the tall lifeguard chair as she looked at the Piggy Island from the binoculars.

"No, babe."

"What's that?" Vivi asked pointing at something from the sky.

They looked through the binoculars to find something white hurling in the air.

"Incoming pie!" Red yelled in alarm.

"What the?!" Y/N gasped.

"It's coming straight for us!" Zoe shouted.

"What do we do?!" Bomb asked.

"Duck!" he ordered as they ducked down except you.

But not literally as the duck got up after he was called and got hit in the beak by the white creamy pie.

"Sorry, buddy." Red quickly apologized.

"I got pie all over my face!"

Red and Y/N zoomed in through the binoculars to find the green pigs celebrating their shot. They were next to the giant slingshot and some pies they had thrown. Especially, King Mudbeard/Leonard who was there made Red boil in anger like a kettle and you to be annoyed, blushing.

"Those pigs..." he growled.

"Are gonna pay..." Chuck added angrily.

"For our lunches!" Bomb said.

Red was confused as Y/N who noticed it tried to fix it.

"Because of our hunger..."

"To give them.." Red added.

"A taste of their own..."

"Quesadillas!" Bomb finished.

Red and Y/N gave him the look of 'are you stupid?'.

"What?"

"Let's just get this over with and have some action." you sighed flying down towards them.

Red, Chuck, Bomb, and Y/N headed for the slingshot after grabbing the giant bottle of hot sauce.

"Its Red!"

"I'm sorry, guys. We're taking over the blue line. Offical business." Red announced.

"Of course! Anything for you, Red!" Pinky understandly said.

"Hey, Red! Isn't it funny how nobody likes you until you save Bird Island? But now we all love you!" shouted Alex who was painting the board.