Chapter 9 ~ Red's Feelings

As for Silver, she was trying to find others through the vents as she opened every door until she finally noticed the familiar giant crazy blue eagle costume as it struggled to move properly but managed to get to the door holding the card. They were about to slide the card on the password code when she called them.

"Hey, guys!"

Everyone in the costume shrieked and turned to see Silver behind them.

"Silver?! What are you doing here?! I thought you're with Red and Y/N!" Chuck said unzipping the costume for him to see her.

"I'm here to warn you that Y/N and Red are in trouble. They have been taken away by the guards." 

"Y/N?! Trouble?! Get inside with us! We're gonna save her!" Leonard ordered her as she happily went in next to Chuck.

"Don't forget, Red!" Bomb added.

"Right, right. Whatever." he rolled his eyes.

The team then slid the card on the password code making the door open to reveal the super weapon.

"Oh my goodness gravy!"

"I wanna see!" Chuck said climbing over the team and stood next to Leonard for him to see what's up there.

"No, no! Just hold on!" Bomb exclaimed.

"I just wanna see!"

"Chuck, stop!" Silver exclaimed.

Harvey started to dance as he did some cool move and stopped to hear someone clear their throat and turned to see the eagle guard, Axel looking at him with a glare holding the icy spear.

"Uh oh.." Leonard muttered.

He clenched his fist cracking it, placing the spear down. They were expecting him to fight when he started dancing while doing the spin and leaned against the icy floor giving him a smile while pointing at him.

"What's happening?"

"I think he challenges us to do a break dance battle?" Leonard replied.

Harvey then started to dance again with different as he went between his legs and held them popping Courtney out of his butt. She gasped in fear and quickly went back in closing the hole.

"Oh, it's on!" Axel declared turning his hat backward as the rest of the eagles dance along with him even from the ledge.

"What's happening?" Chuck asked.

"It looks like they're popping in locket." Leonard said nodding his head in the beat.

"A what?"

Chuck opened the zipper a little and saw all the eagles dancing as he looked around and spotted Red and Y/N being held by the neck or whole body.

"They got Red and Y/N!"

"Oh no.." Silver gasped to see you in pain and Red struggling to get out.

Leonard quickly looked up and gasped to see you being held by the neck by Alvah as he choked you to death a little while you struggled to move and breath.

"We gotta go!" he told them as Chuck agreed.

"But the super weapon!" Garry said.

"Y/N is out there! She needs help! And I.. I mean we are gotta save her! Chuck, pedal!"

"On it!" Chuck started to spin the pedal faster.

But Harvey was only jumping and it cause the costume to tear apart leaving the feet with the pigs and the birds exposed. They froze in fear as the eagles didn't notice them as they kept on dancing. They slowly backed away and slid the card on the password code letting the door opened by itself as they kept on backing away without a single word but a speechless look as the door closes.