Chapter 1

Suddenly.

    A lightning strikes on the thatched roof at the foot of the mountainside of the Divine Dragon Marquis Mansion.

    "Booming!"

    In turn, a young boy on the bed of the next two door panels put together in a hut suddenly sat up, sweating, and gasping.

    "I am going to scare my baby."

    Just finished, the teenager complexion glimpsed, and the furnishings in the thatched cottage suddenly became stupid.

    "Where is this tm?"

    "No, I obviously played the game in my Kennel (Doghouse), and I just blasted a boss, then…"The teenager did not 'then' go on, but was thinking, "The boss is the ultimate boss, it must burst out of Divine Tool, father, and the rich, and the time to come to the white peak."

    "Wait

    The teenager was once again shocked. "It seems that there is a lightning strikes on my host. I haven’t come to see what the boss is exploding. I am fainted?"

    Also at this time.

    The teenager’s mind began to feel severe pain.

    Various memory fragments are used in the cramming of the mind.

    "After nine years of breakthrough 5th Rank War Knight, it really is the first day of Imperial City, really worthy of the descendants of Divine Dragon General."

    "Emperor is giving birth, giving Nangong Yan to Long Fei, genius with beauty, perfect match."

    "Imperial City was the first day of Long Fei was seriously injured by the mysterious man, Dragon God blood essence was pulled away, Dantian broken, meridians stagnation, cultivation base directly to fall back is zero."

    "It's useless, too Dandan is unable to return to heaven, Dantian is broken, and he can only be a Mortal ever since."

    "Dad, I am resolutely opposed to spending more money to heal Long Fei. He is now just a waste. He is now fifteen years old. Even if he is healed, it is also a waste…"

    "Long Fei, have you been quite arrogant before? What’s the matter? How is it felt by the young Master stepping on his feet? Ha Ha Ha ……"

    "Hey, this waste, even the beggar on the street can't beat it. It really humiliates Divine Dragon Marquis Mansion. If I am, I will die directly."

    "The grandfather is secluded cultivation."

    "From today, break Long Fei all the supplies, want to eat, do it yourself, Long Family does not raise Waste."

    "Ahhhh…"

    Memory fragment slowly fuse up.

    In the final scene, Long Fei was kicked by Long Ao, and his head stunned on a stone tablet.

    Now

    The boy was completely dumbfounded. "God, I just killed a boss in the game. Do you have to punish me like this?"

    "Killing a boss, something doesn't know what it is, it's coming to the outside world, and it turns into a waste."

    Long Fei is very upset.

    Quite uncomfortable.

    According to his memory, he clearly knew that he had a very strong identity, the heir to Divine Dragon Marquis Mansion.