Chapter 4

The level of danger is called Forbidden Land.

When Evil Demon turned over the Fire Glass Mountain Range several times into the Fire Glass Dynasty, he was killed by the Long Family Army.

The only regret is.

In one war, Long Family Patriarch Long Zhenhai and Evil Demon Supreme died together, died in the depths of the Fire Glass Mountain Range, and even the Dragon family heirloom, the Dragon Slayer Blade disappeared.

For this reason, Long Family is very badly hurt.

Dragon Slayer Blade is the Long Family ancestor dragon gods Dragon God, tempered with Dragon God blood essence, is the Supreme Divine Tool, is the most important treasure of the Long Family, and is also the gods of the Dragon God War Knight. The symbol of the Dragon God War Knight.

So many years have passed.

Long Family never gave up looking for the Dragon Slayer Blade. However, thousands of people have entered the Fire Glass Mountain Range for thousands of years. There are very few people living out, and there is no news of the Dragon Slayer Blade.

......

After a day and a half of trek, Long Fei finally came to the foot of Huo Lushan, watching Long Fei both fists clench, "The road to level up begins here."

immediately.

Long Fei plunged in.

Fire Glass Mountain Range, Monster Beast is rampant.

Monster Beast is divided into one to 9th Rank, 9th Rank above is Mythical Beast, Mythical Beast above and Saint Beast.

Their physique is incomparably powerful, broken mountains and waters, and in this deep mountain they are kings, and Human Race is an invader for them.

Seeing Human Race is a crazy pursuit.

same.

It is also a paradise for adventurers.

The Spiritual Qi in the mountains is rich in other areas, the heavens and the earth Spirit Treasure are born here, Spirit Grass, where it is bred, and the Monster Beast within the body above 5th Rank will cultivate the Monster Core. These things are treasures.

In addition, the mysterious fairy Ruins, as long as they are found, can fly to the sky.

The purpose of Long Fei is simple.

Level up !

He was not crazy enough to enter the interior to hunt Monster Beast, but to hunt the wild beast outside the mountains.

ting!

"congratulations Player 'Long Fei 'killing 'rabbit 'Strong Wind Slash 10 points."

ting!

"congratulations Player 'Long Fei 'killing 'pheasant 'Strong Wind Slash 10 points."

......

"In the game, I am still a novice, novices naturally want to kill these non-aggressive mobs."Long Fei didn't have any strength because of killing these little wild beasts. For any game veteran, the pyramids are not piled up in one day, only a little bit of accumulation.

Two days passed.

ting!

"congratulations Player 'Long Fei 'level up , Current Level 3rd Rank War Knight."

"Strength is not enough."

Resume

Another three days passed.