Chapter 2

When Long Fei was studying System, a maid-dressed girl rushed into the house and saw Long Fei sitting on the edge of the bed shook.

    Oval face ,arched eyebrows , eyes are like clear water , revealing Spiritual Qi , wearing a golden ratio , only because of age and small development is not comprehensive , as long as she is given a few years is absolutely capable of the destruction of the downfall of a nation Big beauty.

    The maid name is Qiao Qiao.

    It was the grandfather who came out and came back from time to time. Because Long Fei’s parents were missing and his character was slightly isolated, he asked Qiao Qiao to accompany Long Fei.

    The two grew up together.

    When Long Fei was still a genius, she was obscured. Long Fei bloodline was pulled away, Dantian was broken, and Clan was taken to the hushing house in the hill. She followed and took care of Long Fei wholeheartedly.

    In the course of this year, Long Fei died long ago without the care of Qiao Qiao.

    Long Fei is grateful, although he is not the former Long Fei, but the fragments in memory tell him that this girl is the real person in the world who is really good to himself.

    One of the few people.

    It is also his only relative in this world.

    For relatives, Long Fei has an inexplicable hope. He is an orphan. He has no parents since he was a child. He has no relatives around him. Now he has relatives around him, and he will cherish it.

    Long Fei gently nodded, "Yeah."

    It was at this time.

    "kuāng dāng !"

    The inside Courtyard's door was kicked.

    "Qiao Qiao, today is the deadline, I see where you can hide!"A rough voice sounded.

    In the room.

    Qiao Qiao complexion stunned and shivered.

    Long Fei's eyebrows wrinkled, listening to the sound lightly familiar, "Li San?"

    Long Family One of the many chores in Steward.

    Qiao Qiao points nodded, "He came to Collecting Debt."

    "Collecting Debt ?"Long Fei doesn't know about these things. He has never cared about life. He has always been Qiao Qiao. However, as far as he knows, this Li San is extremely lascivious, and the beauty of Qiao Qiao is not a day or two.

    Qiao Qiao whispered: "A few days ago, you were stunned by Long Ao. I asked him to borrow money to buy medicine for you. It was said that after three months, I changed money, but I don’t know why it was three days. Today is the last deadline."

    "Don't you roll it out?"Li San’s voice rang again in the courtyard, and she laughed and said, “As long as you promise to accompany me for one night, the money is good to say.”

    "Of course I do."

    "You can come with me later, follow me to eat spicy, than you follow that waste Young Master stronger, Qiao Qiao, I This is to give you a chance, do not ungrateful, before long Fei is a genius can still cover you, now he is waste, to long Famil Y shamed waste, long the upper and lower are not allowed him to die early, you follow him will only be affected, follow me, I will certainly cherish you. ”

    "Ha Ha Ha…"

    Long Fei suddenly became angry.

    A little chores, Steward, dared to bully his head.