Chapter 2

Authors P.O.V

Hana and 'Okami' (okami means wolf) were walking and talking, "As a mover, I get to see all kinds of people's houses," he said, but he wasn't done, "There really are lots of different ones. Houses with money. Houses without. Houses with huge families. Houses with on person. Houses with babies. Houses with just of people. Must be nice to have a house, to walk in and say "I'm home."... ".

".....Then... I'll say "welcome back" to you." Hana said, then she smiled, he smiled back, then looked away.

"......Hana." He asked.

"Hm?" She said, to let him know she was listening.

"There's... Something I have to tell you." He said as his head turns over to her again.

".....huh?" Her eyes widened, she was confused.

"Close... Your eyes." He said, as hana closed them, as he begins to transform from human to wolf, she opened it a little bit, "A little longer than that." He said, that's when she looks up to see a wolf she was surprised.

My father was... The last descendant of the japanese wolves thought to have gone extinct a hundred years ago. 

(okay now things about to get a little bit freaky)

Hana and 'okami' were nude together in bed, "Are you shocked? Are you going to stop seeing me?" The 'okami' said.

"-I'm not scared." Hana said, as the wolf cares her cheek, "Because it you." Them two kiss, (And the sinners reading this I promise no freaky stuff! Sorry XD) and had fun all night~!

His father was a mix of wolf and human. He was the last of his bloodline. After the early deaths of his parents, he was taken in by relatives who knew none of this. Growing up... He had a lot of trouble apparently.

Early that following summer

"-Yeah. I was feeling incredibly nauseous. So I came to the doctor's. But I was too scared to go in. If the child I'm going to have looks like a wolf... The doctor... Will be shocked." Hana said as she was talking on the phone with someone.

"Hana!! Hana!!" The wolf yelled to her, as he hugs her, she starts laughing along with him, tears of joy coming down her face.

One day he came home, and said, "I caught a pheasant." He then begins to cook it, after a few minutes he puts the pot down, and she was shocked at what she was seeing.

"....! WOW!" Hana said as she looks at the delicious masterpiece. 'but... I wonder if I'll be able to eat it.' She thought to herself, "this looks great...." She said.

She takes a bite out of it tears of joy coming out again, "This is really good!" As the wolf man looked at her while she eats.

My mother... Gave birth to my sister, yuki, in that tiny apartment.

"I'm so glad you were born without any problems." Hana said as sweat falls down her forehead. (Since I want to get to the main point I'm skipping all the other pages with the father in them....) 

It was that following spring... That AME was born... On a sunny day... My birth was on a rainy day. And then one day, our father suddenly disappeared.

"......Where did he get off to...?" Hana asked herself, as she holds me in one hand, and ame on the other. She opens the door, and the groceries three tipped over, "His wallet..." She said as she picks it up. She decided to look for him, that's when she got to a dimp, to see a wolf that looked like our father... "STOP!!! That man is..." She screamed.

"Don't touch it. Its already dead." The workers said as they continue to wrap the wolfs body up.

My mother said... We couldn't have a funeral. -That day... I don't know what my father was thinking. Maybe he was acting on an instinct to hunt for food for his offsprings. Maybe he wanted to feed something nutritious to my mother, who had just given birth.

~Hana's dream~

She sees him again, "I was worried about you..." She said as she smiles, he turns around, and begins to transform into a wolf, and walks away, "Where are you going?" She asked him, but still no answer as he paws away, "wait... Ame, y/n and... Yuki are waiting for you." She shouts, he was already fully out of sight as she says, "Hey... Come home?, Please!" 

~After dream~

Hana wakes up at her desk, as she looks at his driver license.

"Take good care of the kids for me." My mother heared it... As if he were there saying it. "I wonder how they'll turn out. "I want them to do work they love. "Nurse, Teacher, Baker, whatever. "I know we have a lot ahead of us. "But I also know... "It'll all work out."

"-Okay! Leave it to me. I'll raise them right!"