chapter 8

We all were taking a bath, except hana was in the tub, and we were on the floor, I pour water on ame's head, "SPLAAASH!" Hana slouched down in through bath, "We've got to be as frugal as possible..." I tried to say it but failed, "Froogull?" Hana stop slouching, "That's right," me, ame, and yuki look at her, I put the bucket down, "Like learning how to grow our own vegetables at the very least..." Yuki starts shaking her body to get the soap off, her ears and tail come out, all the soap hits me and ame, "WAH!" yuki puts a hand/paw up, "I'll grow some too!!" Ame starts whipping the soap off his face.

:3

I was holding a pack of rapeseed, ame and yuki were sitting down watching hana plant the rapeseed in the soil, "You think they'll sprout?" Yuki askes hana, "I hope so." Hana responds, laughing.

Several days later

Yuki was tugging onto Hana's sleeve as they walked to the garden, of rapeseeds, "Mom!! Come see, come see-" Hana takes a look at the almost grown rapeseed, "WOWWW!" Yuki hugs hana, and starts jumping up and down, "YAAAAY! YIPPPEEEE!" Me, Ame, and Hana's head turn to a man that was getting in his car, hana decided to greet the old man, "......Oh! Hello!" The old man stared at her, as a sweat drop rolled down Hana's face, "Everything's been so crazy, I haven't had a chance to come and say hello......" The old man gave her a stern look, "Don't smile like that." Hana's face expression changed, "Even if y'don't do a thing, the crops'll still grow." We all watch as the man drives away, me, yuki, and ame watch from inside the grass.