Chapter 3

yuki's birth, my birth, Ame's birth.... The hardships my mother had to go through afterward....  

I don't remember any of it.

"MOMMA!!" Yuki yells at hana, who was already making the food.

"I'm making it now," hana said as she looks at yuki, "Just hang on a sec, yuki."

As yuki's wolf ears start to perk up she shouts once again, "MOMMA!!" When heat ears were all the way up she then shouted even louder, "MOMMAAA!!!" 

"Oh, for heaven's sake..." Hana said, sweat dropping down her head, as she turns around.

-~-

Yuki was a total pig.

"Is it good?" Hana askes yuki, as she breastfeeds ame. I stare at yuki.

"Mm-hmm!" Yuki says as she continues 

Completely different from my brother, ame. He ate hardly anything and was kind of sickly. Me I ate normal, but I'd mostly copy what my sister does.

-~-

"Jam..." Yuki says, as she tries to grab for the jam, that was on the table cloth, and she starts pulling the table cloth.

Mom took a break from university to raise us.

"AH!" Hana said, as she catches the rice vinegar before it could fall on yuki, I was shocked.

She had to quit her part-time job too...

"That was clooose….." I say, as hana sighs in relief.

"Jam!" Yuki says as she looks at hana.

-~-

We lived off...

Yuki starts climbing the drawer.

The meager savings my father had left us.

yuki started hanging from the 3rd drawer, "WAAH!" I started trying to get Hana's attention, as ame's mouth went open.

"WAH!" Hana said as she blocks the 2 drawers near her, and yuki fell on her lap.

"....... That was clooose!" I say.

-~-

My mother said that....

Yuki at arts shaking her head, as her wolf ears start coming up.

It seemed like the three of us...

I grab for yuki's ears, as ame did the same.

Could never make up our minds...

Me and ame shake our heads, as our ears come out too.

About whether to live as wolves or humans.

Yuki laughs.

I am so sorry I haven't been uploading lately, I have been slacking really badly, again I'm really sorry, hope u like this chapter.