Wings!?

The rest of the day was a blur. Alpha completely ignored us. Every time I passed him he murmured something that I thought was something like 'I'm sorry' but, what for? I bumped into Robo can, and he seemed all snarky too. I didn't know why, but it better be a good reason. I walked up to my room that I was staying in. I found the bed made, and the sheets gone. Shay boy. I ran out of the room and over to Shay boys. "Hey open up" I yelled whilst banging my fist on his door. They door opened and Shay boy came out. "Why did you make my bed you goon?" I asked, pushing past him and then jumped onto his bed. He knew I was teasing but his face was blank. "Look, Ashley, yeah I did your bed, but, while I was doing that, a feather fell out." I looked at him in confusion. "A feather, your upset over a feather!" I screeched.
"Yeah but that's not it! You see, none of the pillows in this house have feathers in them and...." He held out the 'bad' feather. "And....." I said impatiently. "And it's got your blood on it." Sure enough, at the end of the feather, was blood. "Lick it" Shay boy said. "What?!" I said. "Lick it" he repeated. "Why?" I snapped. "JUST LICK IT!!!" "FINE!" I yelled snatching the feather out of his hand and shoving it in my mouth. The taste of MY blood filled my mouth. "But..." I stuttered. "Ashley, take of your shirt." I gave him a look like, um..... "Why?" I asked. I don't know why I was fine with that. "Look this might sound crazy but, I think this is your feather. I will turn around." He said I stalled before starting to take of my shirt. I stood there in my bra and pants. "You can look" I said. He turned and then his eyes widened. "I knew it!" He whispered. "What, you knew what?" He didn't answer, instead he spun me around to face his mirror. I stopped breathing. 1.2.3.4.5.6, I remembered to breath. There on my back was, you guessed it. Wings. "How could I have not noticed them....." I whispered. Astonished, I unfolded them. At least 3 meters long. Pure white wings. "Can I, um, touch them?" Shay boy asked. "Yeah. Go ahead." He cautiously reached out his hand to stroke them. "Wow" he murmured. There was a firm knock at the door. "Who is it?" Shay boy asked. "Oh hey, it's me, Robo can..... I um found Ashley's sheets, hey can I come in and talk?" Shay boy glanced at me and I was already heading towards the wardrobe. I squeezed in side and Shay boy shut it behind me. "Come in". I heard the door open and I looked threw the gape. I had to fold my wings in and I grabbed on of his shirts and stuck it on as quietly as I could. "So um as I was saying, I um well, found feathers in her cloths when I was putting a load on. They had her blood, don't ask how know, well it's her scent. Look all I wanted to do was to see if you new about it." Robo can said that so fast I could hardly understand it. I peered closer at the handful of feathers he had clutched in his hand. Maybe a bit too close because I ended up falling out the door onto the floor, right in the middle of the conversation. Robo can jump so high that it looked like he was about to hit his head on the light and Shay boy had a little reaction before stuttering out something. "shit..." Robo can recovered and then stood open mouthed at my back. "So I guess your shirts too big for me huh?" I said, while standing up. "I, I, um must of come at a bad time, um, Shay boy we can talk later." Robo can said. "Ok I can go." I folded my wings and put my shirt on again. I ran out of his room and into mine..... Only to find. "Yo Ashley did you bring in a goose or something." Oh my god. There were white feathers, everywhere. "Um, Max, what are you doing in my room?" I came in and sat on my bed. "Sorry Ashley. I was looking for the torch that you borrowed from me" he got up and left. I picked up a handful of feathers. I needed to do something about the malting. God it reminded me of that embarrassing time when my fur came out in big chunks. I spent four weeks in human form. How could I not have noticed that. It looked like I did tear a feather pillow. I got up to shut the door. Robo can was still talking to Shay boy, god I hope they don't tell any one else. One thing I knew I had to do, was to go show Alpha. Dam.
The law of the pack was:
If any weird thing happens to you, report it immediately. Yip growing wings is pretty natural around here.(sarcastically speaking).
I took my time walking up the stairs to his office. And when I got there he opened the door as if he was expecting me. I sat down at the table. "So what brings you here Ashley?" He mockingly asked. He stood at the end of the table, his dark eyes bearing into mine. Maybe this was a bad idea. "I, well.......... You know that were supposed to tell you if anything weird happens......" I started. His eyes flicked. "Proceed.." He gestured. "Well, I have..... Wings...". For a split second I thought that he would believe me. Huh, he snickered. "And I have a horn!" He started laughing which made me mad. "Ashley prove it." My heart skipped a beat. CRAP! "NOW" he yelled. I started to feel a lump in my thought, like I swallowed a cactus. I took a breath and slowly unfolded my wings. Biggest mistake yet.