Family

Fang stared at me. "What the....." Well what a surprise. "Yeah I know, wings." I muttered. His look turned from freaked out to nasty. "This is why your not Alpha. I new you had them, from the night that you left my office, on your birthday. Well a feather fell out. At first I thought you had hunted a goose, but then it had your blood on it and they were new feathers. I've been waiting for you to come and tell me. Now," his hand gestured towards a figure who walked motionless into the room, followed by several others. Lilac, followed by Max who both walked zombie like into the rooms. I didn't know the other people, but there was a girl about my age with brown short hair, and a lady with the same blonde hair as mine, clutching this mans arm. He had a stern look about him, slick black hair and wet brown eyes, but they weren't zombie like. The last person was a boy, who look like a mini version of the man, only his fringe was swept across his forehead and he had golden yellow eyes, not bright, but a beautiful calm dark colour. His skin was quite pale. Oh and how perfect his lips were, even though they were turned in a snarl. Wait what. I shook my head and turned back to Alpha. "So I thought that when the time was right you could finally meet your family." Total shock. "What!" I whispered. "Oh well the boy isn't, you know our talk the other night, the one were you have to marry another wolf from another clan. Well I thought you might want to meet him, your future husband. Isaac," he laughed coldly.