I. Friends Do (Things)?

The summer vacation took a place and all students were happy to dedicate their own time to some people or their selves but certainly some of them decided to turn all their focus on getting in shape. Why? He didn't know, for whom wasn't even to be asked but he did it. He forced himself to do all the exercises and get in shape, collapsing couple of times and still pushing himself to do better. He believed if he took off braces, changes his hair color and lose some weight he would gain some confidence with his body they mocked for years.

He at first did not care for all the mocking, he was used to it but the day when it cracked was probably the day he was mocked by the person he's been in love with for past 3 years. Always looking up to him, admiring him and each strand that fell over his forehead. The way he was build the way his smile shined like diamonds. The way his muscles flexed and the way his eyes sparkled. Sure they would call that being in love, but the boy at the time wasn't match for him at all.

He wore glasses with weird frame and the lenses that would zoom his eyes and make it even bigger than they already were. His hair was simple brown, almost black with what they would call "bush" of eyebrows though, those were normal brows fir a males. He always wore oversized sweaters and some linen pants or sweat pants, he just did not feel comfortable with showing of his curves and the belly he had since he knows for himself. And he rarely spoke cause of the braces that made him stutter and barely say any words that had r or l or any other letter that needs teeth and tongue.

He was not a nerd, he was average. But considering his look people were quick to judge and make him feel uncomfortable and insecure about himself. He usually sat in the back, alone in library or under the tree in the play yard. Sometimes even hovering above the edge of the railing atop of school, sometimes wishing to jump but he did not have courage to do this. Slowly he stopped leaving his room, house at weekends and was trying to be invisible at school as much as it was possible until... at the end of the day he would silently cry into his pillow while quilt covered his head.

Only friend he has gotten about year ago, was a transfer student with black hair and eye dimples. Cheek dimples and sympathetically large ears though it suited him. He was nice to boy, and way above boy's by popularity but he said that he suits him by character. From that moment he stick to the boy and drew attention boy did not want at all but felt safe cause it was the male that protected him from mocking.

And everything was great, someone would say until boy's crush for the most popular boy in school came crushing to his feet when the older called him freak, and was indicator of daily mocking till the end of school. Well it was cause someone exposed him, or someone simply figured out the thing Mark had for Jackson.

"Mark don't over work yourself, you'll collapse again!" The black haired male yelled approaching Mark that was running on the track for the 3rd time that day. Male's hair brushed back with small hair band. Blue hoodie hugging his shoulders perfectly, the muscly legs exposed just under the edge of the shorts that rested above the knees. The gym was not that full at all, but there were few people lifting weights.

The other boy, his shirt soaked in sweat, his now muscly arms shining under the sun that peeked through the window. Small tattoo on his shoulder that said ephemeral seen when he rolled his sleeve of t-shirt up and continued running. His skin was smooth, lips plush and plump. Eyebrows done a bit better and hair in the darkest shade of black if that was possible. Two piercings lined on both ears, as pink tint colored his face.

He stopped the track to look at his friend flashing a small smile that shined so brightly as now his teeth were straight. He chuckled getting of the track and holding his head as the world started spinning to him and his sight was getting blurry once again. The other male jumped to him and held him for shoulders as they sat on the bench.