Chapter 6

Before writing chapter.. I want to say last update responses didn't made me happy but I won't barge much about it now.. I think most people didn't notified because of wattpad being drunk or there was issue with wattpad.. though I'm very disappointed but I know my stories is weird and has not been liked by you all.. if you don't like it then please inform so I could just deleted instead wasting my time.. come on 32 votes or what.. this is unexpected for me.. if you think this what I get then.. mouth shut then.. anyway leave all this..

Let's Starts with chapter.
**************************
Neil reached Pune and Honked his car front of a house when a watchman came and looked seeing his boss car.. he immediately opened the door and let the car in..

Neil parked his car and got out.. he looked at the watchman who was looking down..

Neil : next time be aware when your boss visit here.. this is last warning to you.. now take out the luggage..

The watchman nods and moved to Neil's car while Neil moved inside the house.. this was House was brought from Neil's first income.. Neil loves staying in Pune.. since Prakash death Neil shifted back to Mumbai but before Prakash death Neil use to live in Pune with Bebe..

He opened the door and saw the whole house dark.. he stretched his right hand and got the switch.. he turned the lights on and tears Brimmed in his eye seeing his whole family picture.. Neil stood there admiring all those picture when watchman came along with Neil luggage breaking Neil's thoughts.. Neil looked other side hiding his tears..

Neil : keep the bags here.. you can go! And make sure no knows about my whereabouts..

Watchman nods and leaves.. Neil wiped his tears and holding his luggage he walked to his room. He opened his room and his eye landed straight to towards his bed. It was picture of Neil and Prakash. This picture was taken Neil's childhood..

Neil smiled in his tears

Neil smiled in his tears.. he walked to his bed and caressed Prakash face..

Neil : I never thought I'll live alone without your support.. why you left me..

He wiped his tears and walked to Washroom to get change.. after changing into causal Neil sat on bed when he remembered Bebe words..

Neil was thinking about Bebe voice when his phone rang breaking his tranche..

Neil looked at his phone and saw Bebe name flashing. Neil took deep breath and picked the call up.

Neil: yes Bebe I have reached!

Bebe : Neil you know what I'm going to ask you. Hope I don't get disappointed hearing your answer.

Neil : hmm! Bebe I'm ready for this marriage but remember she will be daughter-in-law for khanna's and my wife but only for worlds.. for me she only will be stranger girl.. I only agreed to marry because of you Bebe.. don't expect me to give her love back.. nothing will be between us like normal married couple.. I'll marry her if you agree with my words..