Chapter 17

Life is only once to live.. if you die or accident happens then you know it end of your fate.. life didn't went well with Avneil.. god planned them untie but someone has evil eye on them... Avneil were in their world but whom someone was planing theirs love once again...

Somewhere in Mumbai... in the dark room we could see girl standing front of big photo frame and giving evil smile or should I say smirk..

Girl : mr Neil Khanna you count down begins... you are kept in hidden for so long... now it's time to reveal some truth of your life...

She evilly smirked when someone come there and keep hand on her... she flinched sensing the touch and turned to see the love of her life or is it fake..

She hugged him keeping her head on his chest while he kissed her forehead..

Boy : we will happy after distorting Neil Khanna.... dear don't Starts crying... you need to be strong facing him... he should know your pain...

She didn't stopped crying but hugged him more tightly making him cringed more...

Boy ( mind) why she needs to cry all the time... fucking god sake where have I stuck now... arrrrgg this girl is so emotional fool...

He broke hug and wiped her tears..

Boy : don't cry... today we need to show Neil Khanna what you are?

She gave him nods... he smiled bit but it was more like wickedly one...

While this planning was going on.. in Khanna house after so many years there was word of peace... why wouldn't be peace when couple decided to go with flow.. not exactly but tried healing each other..... though both felt something new whenever they come close to each other....

Avneil were sleeping peacefully in each others arms... Avni hand was around Neil waist while Neil's hand was around Avni waist tightly.. though both are comfortable holding like this and sleep.. things have changed past last two months... who knew sharing past will help them to move on... from that day both gave each other chance and become friends... they haven't realised their love but it's clearly showed in their eyes how much they love each other...

Avni opens her eye and smile seeing Neil sleeping with his lips parted... she chuckled seeing him like this...

Avni ( mind) didn't new behind you there was baby... you hid your pain from others... but this innocent baby left you...

She smiled and caressed his cheek and pecked his forehead... pecks on forehead and cheeks were normal for them but never crossed their limits.. they both knew that they still need time adjust new relation... they relation was only building up... Avni carefully moved her hand from Neil's waist then she did Same with Neil's hand... she get up the bed and went to fresh up while Neil turned other side slept again...

Avni came back after having shower and saw him still sleeping. She kept the towel aside and went to ready first... after getting ready herself.. she went to bed and sat next Neil and caressed his hair...

Avni : Neil.... Neil... wake up...

Neil was sleeping peacefully after so long time.. he didn't felt like waking up.. but how can he avoid sweet Avni voice.. he slowly opened his eye and looked at him..

Avni : good morning...

Neil : good morning... why you woke up so early...?

Avni chuckled hearing him as this is his new drama every morning...