Chapter 16

Neil watching that frame without moving his gaze while Avni was confuse... but seeing him smiling looking at picture broke her heart thinking its his girlfriend... just mere word of girlfriend she left something in her heart... she didn't knew why she was feeling jealous seeing him staring at the picture....

She couldn't be anymore patient knowing who is that Person he is smiling like a fool.. she kept her hand on his shoulder... feeling a cold hand on his shoulder Neil turned around and saw Avni sitting beside him... he humped on bed and looked at her.....

Neil : w....hat... you... doing... here.....

He stammered front thinking his all secrets will be out but didn't knew Already damage has happened...

Avni calmly looked at him...

Neil : why... you here?

Avni : to get my answer...

Neil made confuse not knowing what she meant...

Neil : what answer......???

Avni : you have insomnia..... why you hid it....

Sweats starts forming on his body... he gulped his saliva and licked his lips while Avni watching his whole action and kept stern face on...

Neil : wh......at insomnia...... how.... you know....

Avni : Neil stop stammering and tell why you hid it?

She finally raised her voice over making him frighten... poor soul didn't knew Avni anger limits...

Avni : you trying killing yourself.... why... don't we have any place in your place.... aren't we important for you.... why... that day you stopped me from dying then why you doing this to yourself... why........

She stopped as Neil got the bed and saw him going to another room... today was no way that she will
Leave him knowing his pain or his past and why he takes sleeping knowing it will risk his life.. Avni followed him and saw him entering in the room... she went inside and saw the room was filled with many photo of couple and there was few pictures of baby girl like when she was born... Avni seeing the picture got confuse but soon she saw Neil kneeling down front of picture and took it from the wall and held it in his hand... he stared at the picture......

Neil looking at the picture thought...

Neil ( mind) I'm tried of all this... I'll tell her and die easily.... she has right to know why I married her or this guilty will kill me....

He kept staring at the picture when he felt hand on his shoulder.. he knew whose hand was it... this time he didn't jerked but with his hand caressed the picture.... Avni was watching him in tears... somewhere she could feel his pain...

Neil : you have right to know why I want kill myself..... then Listen... the couple you see my best friend and his girlfriend or should I say his wife... and my sister.... she was orphan when she met my best friend Manik... Nandini didn't had anyone but her life was filled with happiness you know why because of kids... she loved kids... one day she was crossing road but that day was most beautiful day... that day Manik found his love... from that day he starts following her without her knowledge... she didn't knew anything about this.... it was Valentine's Day when he decided to propose her... he propose her but she rejected him saying she is orphan..... Manik was broken but I gave him hope... after few weeks they met again... I become close to Nandini... I explained her how much Manik loves... she was carefully listening to me but she said she isn't perfect for him because she isn't rich enough and doesn't have family.. that day I gave her promise to protect... that day she become my sister... two weeks later she agreed to give chance to Manik... everything was smoothly... year passes when Nandini confessed her love for Manik... this was secret between us only... Manik approached to his family for Nandini but his parents said no... they said she is Orphan... Nandini was there too... the word orphan broke her hurt... she tried to killing herself but me and Manik saved her... after Nandini act Manik deciding something... Manik loved Nandini a lot... he couldn't lose her... he took her in temple and got married... I was happy very happy for them... I brought this flat for my wife but they needed this more than me... I gifted them this flat..... everything was going fine.... two years later Nandini was pregnant..... Nandini gave birth to baby girl.... two months later everything changed.... Manik dad got to know about their marriage and hired goon to kill them... luckily their baby didn't die.... that day was raining heavily.... I took baby to the orphanage..... I couldn't take her my home... Manik and Nandini was found near the road.... that day I lost my sister and my best friend.....