Curiosity that kills a cat,but excites a dog!!!

I know a lot ppl have been telling me they feel insecure about themselves. I do too trust me,I always hide my flaws and I just feel weird.I've been raised to be literally good at everything(Idk why)and it's frustrating when I am not perfect.However,I feel like we have to accept the fact that at the end of the day we are still weak and it's okay to be,but we should always have a mindset to challenge ourselves,achieve something that will break-through.

We all have different talents,opinions,thoughts,characters and personalities,we may not agree with each other but we can find a common point,respect and accept that others are different and allow them to voice out their opinions.I strongly believe that we should not be bound by stereotypes and negative feedback that will only hurt us,but be encouraged and driven by positive feedback to improve ourselves and be better.However,we should not change ourselves for the sake of pleasuring others,it's just so wrong.

So to summarise,just believe in your own morals,values and mottos,never change yourself for others and love yourself.

Especially for SCoupsof17  ,X1_Babies_,MoonGrly and so many more who relate to me.
"The darkness turns darker in the blue night sky so that the stars can shine bright..."
Adios!!!
~Megan