#ThankYouWonho

I swear the month October 2019 is the worst.Firstly we have Sulli's suicide,then came the news of Woojin's departure from Stray Kids now Wonho's departure from Monsta X.The weird thing is they have something in common,they completed something and decided they stopped after that.

So to not let you readers misunderstand,what I mean is that.Okay you know what let's draw the timeline sh*t out.
Case #1:Sulli
-cameo appearance in Hotel Del Luna
>ended on October 2 2019
-found dead in her apartment on 14 October 2019
>time period:12 days

Case #2:Woojin(Former SKZ)
-participated in promotion of Clé 2:Yellow Wood Album
>19 September 2019
-JYP Entertainment announces his departure from SKZ on 28 October 2019
>time period:1 month 9 days

Case #3:Wonho(Monsta X)
-participated in music videos and production of Follow:Find You Album
>released on 28 October 2019
-Starship Entertainment announces his departure from Monsta X on 31 October 2019
>time period:3 days

Have you all found the common points of these 3 cases?
1)They all completed something before ending the journey
2)All of these are caused by hate(Woojin's is unsure but allegedly I heard from some)

One of the reasons I hate toxic K-Pop fans,cause they are just b*£€¥es with nothing better to do,criticising idols for no particular reason and degrading them when they themselves are not perfect as well.They are basically ppl who belong in the trash bin.Now there are rumours by NCTZENs on Twitter that Jungwoo might leave NCT 127(sigh).I'm not liking how things are turning out.Other cases are Hwall's departure from The Boyz and B.I's(the idol closest to my bday TT) departure from IKON,but these were due to personal reasons.

So I'm gonna say this  for the last time,all you toxic K-Pop fans going around roasting idols for I don't know whatever reason,stop it and get some help!!! Idols are humans after all and aren't perfect,so you should learn to accept them as they are or at least say it in a nicer way if you are giving feedback in the comments.We don't want to start a war but if you meant it,we will fight till the end.

But I would really like to thank Wonho for being a Monsta X member that brought us joy and laughter as well as comfort.Thank you Wonho Oppa,monbebes will remember you forever.
#OT7 #MonstaX #ShinHoSeok #Wonho
#RIPSulli #ThankYouWoojin #ThankYouHwall #ThankYouB.I

And by the way,just so you know I think Wonho's innocent,but no offence him leaving might cause suspicion that he's guilty,cause some people's minds just think that way but I repeat I don't.I really think he's innocent.But I Guess it's Murphy's Law cause if he stays he might have lots of ppl bashing him and sending him hate comments and sh*t as well.So I don't know,let me know your opinion in the comments section!!!

Till next time my dear K-Pop fans
~Thelda