1

People say he has lust for blood. Even though he is handsome even girls and guys fall for him. But he never love like that infact he just wants to be hurt even more that he already is.

   The name is M/n he is one of the most wanted killers you would never want to meet. He killed a lot of people when he was a kid or even before he spoke. M/n is a killer matchen no more like a social path. His Nick name was the Lust killer

  One day M/n was sleeping under a tree with a book on his face. He was dreaming about blood and how come is that the military police have not captured him yet. I mean he killed over 1,000 of people that's a big crime.

  But his thinking was brought down wen he heard foot steps coming towards him.  "Are you the Lust Killer"  sounded a deep voice but not as deep as him. M/n standed up and captured his book before it fell down. He then looked at the people and there was a tall guy with BIG EYEBROWS. Then he saw a man with dirty blond and other two.

  M/n was trying so hard not to laugh but ended up laughing. The blond man raised an eyebrow and M/n turned serious ignoring the big eyebrows. "To your surprise I am" when he said that the blond nodded and snapped.

  All the guys behind him came running towards M/n but he jumped up making them hit the tree. M/n smiled creepy and the eyebrows was looking at him with interest. "Wow that was easy!" M/n smiled with his eyes closed then dogged a hit from the big eyebrows.

  M/n stepped back and looked at his opponent.  M/n charged at him and pretended he was going to hit his face but then one inch far away he threw it at his guts.  Know the eyebrows man was in his knees grunting of pain. Will M/n was laughing but he had to give it to this guy he was fast.

  M/n wanted to know what kind of things they would do to him so he faked getting hurt. One of the guys putted him in his knees. The sun was shining and Eyebrows was already up looking at M/n. "Wow nice punches" m/n looked at him and smirked.

  "Thanks man" M/n got comfortable and waited to see what else will happen. "My name is Erwin... Erwin Smith from the Survey Corps" M/n nodded with a bored face. 

  "I'm here to tell you to join the Survey Corps" Eyebrows said and M/n yawned before answering "what if I say... Noooooo" m/n was hoping he could have pain in a cell but Eyebrows knew that he was lust for kill so he said "you can do whatever"

   Of course M/n was not satisfied so he puffed his cheeks and said "fine"

Soon they took M/n too his room and they left him there. "This hole place is dirty... I like it" He said as he was expecting everything. He changed I to his uniform and it was a little tight. It pushed his muscles in.

  Know he was in front of everyone he stood there while the commander spoke. He was looking up the sky with his poker face. The poker face is always on until something is going down people bodies... Blood.

      "My name is M/n known as the Lust Killer" He heard a lot of gasp and saw scared faces.  M/n even smirked but it faded quickly when everyone got there composer.

  It was time to eat so M/n tried to find eyebrow but he was with the people. So he decided to go another way he was running. He passed an open window then went back to it. M/n saw tables and a few people coming in with food so he jumped there and beside him was a plate.

   He grabbed it and went to sit in the cleanest table. M/n is not a clean freak  but he really just hates eating in a dirty place. "Wow you got here fast" said a voice so M/n looked and saw Eyebrows. "Didn't expect much" M/n did not know why Eyebrows was laughing but he sat next to him.

     Then he felt someone sniffing his neck so he turned to see who it was. "Sorry that is Mike he does that" Soon this Mike guy stopped his nose from sniffing and made an ugly face.

   "Did it smell like blood?" M/n said smiling. Mike did not know how to answer that so he kept his silence. "Well I think that is true" Eyebrows spoke and M/n paid his attention to him.  "Duh man I killed over 1,000 people I think that would smell" Eyebrows sighed and brushed it off.

   M/n felt like him and Eyebrows were meant to be best buddy's and Eyebrows thought the same thing. When M/n was eating there was a loud bang and everyone looked to see who it was but M/n just ate. He could hear a squeak but did not really care. "Oooo myyy Titans!! Is it really you!" Said a girl voice banging the table.

M/n plate was going up so he stood up and looked at the girl. "Do you mind shit face" then the girl was surprised and sat down as well as M/n. "It's you! I can't wait to see your skills!!... Or.. or MAYBE TEACH YOU ABOUT TITANS!" She screamed like if he was death.

  "Hanji calm down your making a lot of  noise"  M/n nodded in agreement with Erwin. Soon it was time to go train. M/n was trying to put on the gear but failed to do so."need help?"  Eyebrows said and M/n nodded.

  Eyebrows helped him and they went to see his skills. M/n stood in a branch and held his sword weird mostly people would say they will fall or be snatched out of his hand easily. But M/n was a pro at it so he then went to slice the dummy.

   At the end of the day M/n killed over 100 but did not use a lot of gas. His swords where smoking like if they were hot. It maid M/n look more sexier than ever. "YESS WOW JDJHOW OVER 100 DUMMIES IN 23 MINUTES" Hanji squeaked and Erwin told M/n to go to sleep. So that's what he did.