3

M/n POV

As everyone sit down I went to a house that I don't even know who it is but it was really clean. They are believing me a lot maybe these people are stupid. I bought some ingredients from home and as I finished everything smelled good. But I only have four plates I brought them to the people and put each plate in front of them. The dirty green or blond hair guy was drooling as well as the girl. When I looked at the food I just smiled "Eat up" I said and I could notice that my voice was going to be out soon.

 When I looked at the food I just smiled "Eat up" I said and I could notice that my voice was going to be out soon

 The little kid went for the bite first and he was smiling like if it was better than anything. "Where did you get this from" Said shorty well that's what I call him. I put a finger like if I was saying shh but I smiled and winked as I said " I took it from the military when they were cooking"The other three were surprised and they began to eat. I went to the kitchen and got some water because I was going to lose my voice.  I made some Tea and gave it to them.

  They all said thanks except shorty but when he tasted my tea he looked at me "What did you put on this Tea?" Man this shorty asks way to much questions. I just wish I could kill them. "It's a secret recipe" He just nodded and presume to eat. 

   As everyone finished the three people went out and the girl looked at me. It looked like she was blushing but I am clearly not interested since my love Emma Is up there. OHH.. how I wish I Can see there blood. "Thanks Jake we really appreciate it!" I just nodded and they left. 

  I looked at the little boy and kneeled down. " I have to leave kid Shia well take care of you" When I said that the boy looked at me and cried. "Please big bro let me go with you!" He hugged me and I felt like squishing his little face. Shia then came in and separated me from the kid. I standed up and turned to leave I could hear him scream then I stopped and looked back. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I widen my eyes as I remembered..

Flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Don't ever leave me M/n" said a calm voice of a child. I smiled happily "MH! I will never leave you Shane" We made pinky promise with our small hands. Shane never knew that I was a killer but I never really told him because he was the only one I had.

Few Months since the promise

 "M/n are we going to die..?" I looked at Shane then at the locked door in front of us. "I will never leave without you so were going to survive" I said with full confidence and I could feel that Shane calmed down. I guess it was way too early to feel relief because someone smashed the front door and people we're coming from the window. A man jumped up at me so know he was on top of me he tried to stab me.  But I got his wrist and twisted it meaning I broke it in the process. Then I kicked him off of me and ran towards him and slicing his neck. 

 Other men were coming toward me and when I looked back to make sure Shane was okay I widen my eyes because I saw him passed out there. Since I was so distracted by him I got punched in the face and knocked out. 

   I woke up to be thrown into a cell and Shane be thrown right at me. His head was resting in my thighs and I looked at him worriedly.  "P--Prom--promise" When he said that I was relieved and looked at him. " I'll keep you save" I whispered but then I heard clapping and I glared at were the sound was coming from. "That is so sweet~ haha! How about we make a deal" I looked back at Shane then at the man and nodded.  

"You work for us and we will let your friend go" That deal sounded really good for me so I nodded and the man smirked leaving.

 One Day After
Shane has woken up and since it was time for me to go work I standed up. He looked at me confused and three men walked in. They grabbed me and I did not fight back but Shane did he was weak so they pushed him down.  I heard him screaming for me "DON'T LEAVE ME M/N YOU PROMISED" Is what I heard before they closed the cell behind me.  They putted me beside the man I made a deal with.  "Mmmm///nnnn... Watch this" Said the man with a full smirk on his face. 

  He pointed at a wall so I looked to see what he was actually pointing. Someone took out a cover and I saw a window. What I saw there was a kid well it kinda looked like Shane. Then they started hitting him and he started screaming I knew those screams we're from Shane. I felt everything stop and saw how they killed him over and over again. 

  I felt so mad that I killed everyone in that building and from there I became much more of a serial killer. 

  End of Flashback============================================================

My eyes went back to normal and I turned back the way I was going.  "I will be coming to visit you" I said and started walking. I heard a gasp from him and I stopped at the door and said "I promise" Then he calmed down and I went to find out we're my little bunnie's went. Because they can't hide from the wolf like the pigs. 

     I finally found we're they left so I went to the bathroom and changed back to myself. I went to tell Erwin about it.