6: Did Erwin confess for me?

Levi POV

It's been a few years and I feel like I've been getting close to M/n... but he keeps pushing me away. Either way, all I can do is to spend a little time with him. I sighed and looked up to see the sky. It looked pretty nice for another sad day. I heard fingers snap to my right and it was M/n and eyebrows doing their weird competition.

It all started with eyebrows snapping his fingers and then M/n. They both glared at each other and M/n did as he said "I snap better than you!" I just rolled my eyes and eyebrows laughed. All you can hear are snaps and them growling at each other. I then sneeze and cover my mouth as I heard screams "Corona!!" (I had to.. You will see why)

Random Cadet passing by the door

Captain Levi is a real clean freak I can't feel my legs. Probably nothing I have no body! As I passed the Commander Erwin office I hear grunts? Wait!! No way was... I better get out of here but was commander really doing it.....
(Because this cadet was talking about Levi he sneezed)

Back to the real-time to Levi

Ah there annoying for that but it's nice to see M/n smiling. I think I was daydreaming that I missed what they said. M/n was coming over me and put his hand in my shoulder with a big smirked. I felt a blush creeping in as he opened his mouth "ey mate you agree with me right?! I'm a good snapper than Erwin is, right mate?!" My blush grew bigger and no words came out. All I did was just nod and M/n smirked at Erwin. Erwin just rolled his eyes "Levi is lagging and plus he likes you he would say yes to you" Erwin leaves without making any noise

"Plus he likes you he would say yes to you. Plus he likes you he would say yes to you...."

M/n POV

I tilted my head and looked at Levi he was red-red with big eyes. "Hey, rat are you okay?" I asked and that seems to bring him back. He glared at me and looked away. It looked like he was going to cry. That's a new emotion oh right we're is Erwin we need to finish that competition ugh.. we will finish it soon.

I look forward again and saw smoke coming out of the walls. I looked at Levi and he had shocked eyes to. I went forward to find Erwin shocked to he looked at me and looked serious. "M/n I need you and Levi to attack the Titans while I go see what's happening" When I heard Levi I looked behind me and he was there. Not gonna lie but I felt a little creeped out about this what!? He just appears to be behind me so fast.

I just nod and once we entered I see Titans eating people. "Let's get this job finished..." Said Levi and I just smirked. "I can't let these titans beat my record!"

I made my horse go fast and started killing them, titans. Levi was behind me and we saw a titan holding a big rock. I tilted my head and followed it. We saw as the titan closed the wall and Levi jumped into action instantly killing the other titans. He looked cool as he was speaking to the cadets. Maybe.. Nah.

I made my way around and saw a dead body I just went down a little and looked at it. Death is always near me huh?

Erwin POV

I finally said it hopefully M/n responds with the same feelings as Levi. I looked around and heard information about the titan boy. He might be our opportunity to survive. I walked with M/n by my side I just kept glancing at him.

"Hey, eyebrows what you staring at?!" M/n said walking now at the same speed. I sighed and stopped as I smirked and looked at him. I saw Levi coming but I had to ask before M/n knows he's here. "So how did the confession with Levi go?" I wanted to now.. I ship them like Hanji.

I saw M/n tilted his head and Levi stopped. "There was a confession?" He said with a dumb face. I face called my self and the KABOOM he was smacked by my hand. "You really didn't get what I said back then!?!!" I scolded him and I forgot about Levi. 

I stopped and widened my eyes at Levi.. He was..