5

But it wasn't...... a girl it was Levi he looked a little shocked. I was just looking at him as he was to me. "Cadet tell me why did you attack me" he just turned his head away from me. I pulled the knife away really wanting to show him pain but I just got off of him. Levi looked at me in surprise and I glared at him coldly "Leave know"

He rather fast left and I sat down mostly laughing. As I murmured to my self -oh Erwin~ if you could just let me kill them- I soon got up and changed to get ready for today's expedition. I got into my horse sleepy and past by the three new cadets. They looked at me with anger and all I did was just stop next to Erwin. He looked at me and smiled "I see you didn't sleep well M/n" he laughed and patted my back.

Hanji just came in time to give me a headache. Soon we were on the formation and Erwin screamed as other soldiers did too. Everything was going fine until the mist appeared. Of course, everyone was prepared for this. All this expedition was to see if the new cadets can survive and Erwin would give them the papers they wanted. As was separated to hearing someone screaming.

I went over to see Levi down in the ground crying. There were papers in his hands I'm assuming that Erwin gave them to him. For some reason, I felt bad so I walked up to him and put my hand in his shoulder. "Don't you will regret it" once I said that he widens his eyes and looked at me. "If you regret it it will dull your decisions for your future. Plus don't let anyone chose for you. Trust me I know" I said that and started walking away but then stopped as the memory of my friend came in.

"If I just had known," Levi said and I just had enough. I looked back and him and glared "Stop with this sad shit! I'm going to tell you this so remember! Nobody knows if there making the right choice and there probably no right one. But if you do the one that will hurt you less then that's a better way out." I said and grabbed his hand and dragging him towards our horses.

We continued our expedition and the shorty had only stuck with me. Which is really annoying he doesn't let me kill titans! Each time I see one he just says -I got it- like I can't take it. Dam I'm about to kill this guy with my own hands! I saw another titan and before the dam shorty can say anything I went over and killed the titan.

I smiled in a mission complete and called my horse. To my surprise, another titan was behind me so I laughed and stayed his eyes. Slowly I walked towards the neck and killed the bastard.

Levi POV

His words brought me so much to live for. I wanted to know what happened in his past life before the survey corps. I really want to protect him no matter what. As I saw him kill the two titans I felt my heart beating as his h/c moved and how cold but the sadistic smile he had. It all made me feel happy that he saved me from regretting everything.

He came back and smiled as we were going to rest for the day. I just set up where I was sleeping and heard "M/n! You take it from hear alright!" I saw how the boy really went off for a lookout. I walked behind him and sat next to him since he was in a tree branch. "Not sleepy huh?" I was surprised to see him looking at me. I nodded and looked at the starts.

The words that I wanted to ask didn't come out as I looked at him again. He was reading a book and how his e/c eyes shined in the moon. I gulped and speak slowly "M/n?" He just nodded his head for me to continue. "What did you mean by trust me I know?" I asked him and I saw how his eyes closed and his smile faded. "Wow what a boring question" he did sound bore and yawned.

I felt really embraced so I just looked down on my feet that we're hanging. I felt M/n pat my head so I looked at him. "That is a story for some other time.. Now go to sleep tomorrow is another day before we come back to the walls" I just nodded and headed to sleep. Still wondering what he was hiding. Without noticing I fell asleep into the nightmares of my friends dying.