Chapter One

The bright disco lights of the club were flashing, blue to green, red to yellow. The lights mixed with the amount of alcohol in my blood system was making my vision blurring and causing me to be dizzy.I stumbled over the dance floor and reached the bar where I collapsed on the nearest stool.

Maybe I should take this time to introduce myself. My name is Faith Ericsson. I'm 18 years old and I live in London. I'm a good kid, I'm on top of my class, I have a good social life, I always do my homework and I never do anything wrong. I go out sometimes, but only for occasions. I am a fan of those five British/Irish boys, One Direction and it has always been a dream of mine to meet them.

A blonde man - looking no older than 19 - walked over to the bar and sat in the seat next to me.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing out in a club like this?" The boy asked. He had an Irish accent and ocean blue eyes.

"I....was out with my... friends.... and they left me." I managed to stutter out, my words slurring.

"Well, how about you come home with me? I don't want anything happening to you." He said. He sounded concerned for me. Which was weird, since i haven't known him for more than half an hour.

And the boys gorgeous face was the last thing I saw before I shut my eye lids and fell off the stool, knocked out cold. I guess that's the effect of drinking to much alcohol.

*The Next Day*

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was tucked in a queen sized bed, wearing a pair of pajamas. What happened last night? I thought to myself.

The bright sunlight was seeping through the sating curtains and I knew that it was only very early in the morning. I swung my legs off the side of the bed and set them down on the cold floorboards. I trudged over to the door, turned the handle and walked out in the long hallway.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I yelled out.

"Hmph...Grr.Umph..." Someone was moaning as I saw a blonde hair boy walk out of a room. He lifted his head and I immediately recognised who he was.

"Oh.My.Gosh. You're Niall Horan! From One Direction! How did I get here?" My head was pounding as I said it. I had a bad hangover.

"Well, I saw you at the club last night and you were drunk off your face. I decided to take you home but you didn't tell me where you lived so I brought you here. I hope you don't mind." He explained to me.

I internally facepalmed. Oh god, how could I have made so much of a fool of myself in front of Niall Horan! I wanted to know so much more about him. I glanced down at my watch. OH CRAP! I'm late for my shift at Nandos!

"Niall, I'd love to stay and chat but I'm late for work!" I was 5 minutes late and I was on my last strike. My boss said that if I was late again, he would fire me!

"Alright, well, I'll give you a lift babe. And by any chance, could I get your number? I'd love to catch up again." He said, staring at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Sure," I said. I scribbled my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. I finished getting dressed and Niall dropped me off. My boss hadn't gotten in yet so I was lucky this time.

As I got out of Niall's car he grabbed my arm and I turned around abruptly.

"Promise me you'll call me when you get home?" Niall said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I promise Nialler." I said to him. I then turned and walked into Nandos to start my 6 hour shift.