Chapter Four

Niall took my hand and walked me through the park. We sat down on a bench in front of the crystal, blue lake. He was staring out at the little ducks that were fighting over who would get the last piece of food wwhile I was staring at him. He is just plain gorgeous. His jawline, so strong and sturdy,his eyes, so blue, his lips, so soft and pink. It was like I was in a trance every time I looked at him. The only reason I snapped out of my little trance was because Niall stood up and nudged me.

"C'mon Faith! We need to get going or else we won't get through everything I planned for you!" Niall said in his deep Irish voice. Oh gosh he was perfect in every way.

Niall blindfolded me and put me in the car. After about 10 minutes he helped me out of the car and took my blindfold off. We were at the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It was a really fancy looking restaurant with water fountains and beautiful shrubs and bushes.

"Oh.My.Gosh. Niall, this is amazing! I can't believe it! This is perfect!" I could barely put together a civilised sentence. Not only am I on a date with Niall Horan, he's taken me to this wonderful restaurant.

"Well, come on! I still have alot more to show you." So Niall grabbed my hand and tugged me inside.

I chose to have the spaghetti bolognese and Niall had the pizza with garlic bread. It was really wonderful. There were candles and we were secluded from everyone else. Niall and I made small talk as we ate but Niall urged me to eat fast because there was still alot to get through.

I had a fun time eating with Niall but he got up, payed the waitress and pulled me out of the restaurant. What could he have planned that he's so eager for? It was just before sunset and Niall put me in his car again and blindfolded me.  He was being really mysterious and the car rides were normally silent.

After about 25 minutes of driving, he took the blindfold off me and I was stunned by what I saw. I was standing in front of the London eye, but there was something different about it.

"I rented it out just for tonight. Just for you." Niall said. He was staring deeply into my eyes.

It was decorated with fairy lights and it illuminated the whole city.

"Well c'mon! What are you waiting for?" As he dragged me into the little booth of the ferris wheel, I stumbled over my own feet. I couldn't stop staring at the sight. It was as if I was in a trance. I actually can't believe that Niall would go through all this trouble just to please me. And it was only our first date! Well, was it a date? I just assumed it was. Niall never said anything about it being a date so maybe it isn't? Maybe it's just a friendly get together?

Niall and I were sitting down in the cart and we were silent. He was sitting next to me and I was leaning on his shoulder. We got to the top and we both just sat there, in silence, just staring at the stars.

"Wow.This is really beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you are though." Niall mumbled.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered.

"Eh heh, did I just say that out loud?" He bit on his soft, pink bottom lip and his face went bright red. I decided to ignore it because I didn't want to embarras him anymore. Anyway, he probably didn't mean it.

The giant ferris wheel stopped when we got to the top. Niall didn't know, but I have a MAJOR fear of heights. I grabbed his hand out of habit and squeezed my eyes shut.

"What's wrong love?" Niall said. His Irish accent was mezmerizing.

"Oh. N-nothing. I'm j-just a bit scared of heights, that's all." I stuttered. Geez, when I'm around him I can seem to speak properly. I pulled my hand away from his but he just grabbed it again.

"I didn't say I didn't like it." A smirk was forming on his face. He wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tight. It felt really good to be in his arms. I just felt so secure. "Anyway, when we get back down I'll have to drop you back at home. It's getting late."

After about 5 more minutes on the top, we got back down to the bottom and jumped out. Niall drove me home and wouldn't let go of my hand the whole time.

"Tonight was really fun. We should do it again some time." I said to him. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I didn't know someone could blush this much in one night. Thankfully there wasn't enough light for Niall to notice.

"We sure should! I loved it tonight. You're a really amazing girl." He said to me. For some reason it made my heart flutter. I know I've only known him for like 2 or 3 days but there's something about him that's got me hooked!

He gave me a friendly hug and I unlocked the door to my house and stepped inside. Niall turned around and walked to his car and I waved goodbye to him. Tonight was really perfect, I can't wait to do it again. I wasn't tired yet so I decided to watch some T.V. What I saw completely ruined my night. Again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT, so that was my fourth chapter! I know it took me AGES to write and post but I wanted to make it longer than normal! I hope this is long enough for you guys! I might not be able to update as often because I have writers block and I've fractured three fingers and I might actually need surgery on them to fix them! So I hope you guys like it! Vote, Comment, Share do whatever, I really want to have a really popular story! I love all my amazing fans! <3