Chapter Two

My shift was basically the same as any other day; Check in, take orders, serve food, repeat. Until it was time for me to go home.

I walked home, which was okay, since I only lived 5 minutes away from where I worked. I put the keys into the door of my 2 bedroom apartment and walked through the front door. Straight away the smell of cinnamon hit my nostrils. I inhaled deeply and took in my surroundings as I do every night. I was happy it, it was a really nice home. I set my iPhone on the table in the lounge room and went to have a shower. I let the water trickle over my body as I thought of everything that happened today, and last night. It has all happened so fast and now, I have Niall Horan's number and he's asked me to call him!

OH SNAP! I forgot about that! I quickly turned off the water and hopped out of the shower. I got dressed in my favourite pajamas. I practically ran into the loungeroom and grabbed my phone. 10 missed calls all from an unknown number, I rapidly dialed in Niall's number and he answered on the first ring.

"Ello?" His Irish accent rang through my ears. Oh how I loved to hear his voice.

"Uh hi, it's Faith. From this morning?" I could literally hear the wheels turning in his head, until something clicked.

"Ohhhhh! Hello! I've missed hearing your voice." Niall said.

It's funny how we've only known eachother for like, half a day, yet he already misses me. Sounds a bit weird?

"Haha I've missed you too. So how have you been?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I've been pretty good. Hey uhh, I was wondering, would you like to catch up tomorrow? at Starbucks, for a coffee? And afterwards, if you don't have work, you can come hang out with the lads and I?"

"Yes of course! That would be lovely and I don't have work tomorrow either!" Oh my gosh! The ACTUAL Niall Horan was basically asking me out on a date! I had to bite my tongue to stop me from screaming in his ear.

"Awesome. How does 12 PM sound?"

"Sounds great! I'll see you then! Bye!" I said to him.

"See ya soon." He said back.

I hung up the phone and switched on the television. I layed down on the couch and plugged the earphones into my phone. I put on my all time favourite One Direction song 'I Wish' my eyelids slowly closed and I drifted ooff to sleep. Once again, having a dream about the 4 British and 1 Irish boys. I couldn't actually believe I was good enough for him!

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up at 9 in the morning. I knew I was meeting Niall in another three hours but I wanted to look amazing to impress him. I rang up my friend Sammy and told her I had a date. I didn't want her to know just yet that I know Niall. She would totally freak out! She absolutely adores the boys!

Sammy came over straight away and immediately started going through my wardrobe.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're actually starting to date again! You haven't dated anyone since that little incident a couple of years ago. But who cares! That's in the past now, lets focus on the present. So who's this date with?" Sam is a blabber mouth. Once she starts talking,, you can't stop her.

"Well, it's a blind date, I don't know who it's with! Which makes it even mroe exciting." I say to her.

She finally picks out an outfit for me. A pair of denim shorts, a pink tank top and my favourite pair of converse shoes.

"OMG this looks amazing! I'll quickly put it on now!" Sammy quickly scuttled out of the door and I got changed.

I finished my make up and walked out of my room. Sammy wolf whistled and said "You look hot!"

I blushed and said "Thanks,"

I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 11:45 AM! It tookk me 20 minutes to walk to Starbucks. I needed to leave now.

"Oh gosh Sam! I'm sorry but I gotta go or else I'll be late. Can you lock up for me?" I say to her, I was scared I was going to be late.

"Yeah sure! Have fun!" She yelled after me as I walked out of the door.

I got to Starbucks and was pretty upset when I walked in. I guess I wasn't good enough after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So I'm hoping you all like my story! I'm not sure if this is as long as you want it but if you want it longer then just leave a comment and I'll write it in advance so it will be longer! But if you want it longer then I'll have to update less frequently. Also, if you guys could comment what you like/dislike about the story I'll love you forever!

IF YOU LIKE MY STORY, SHARE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Peace, Love, Rubber Gloves <3