Jelsa: Chapter 11

AN: Hey guys! I know that some of you are thinking that the book is over, yeah it is... But many people have been telling me by P.M to continue the book, so here it goes... . BTW, I luv ya guys! Don't forget to follow me, and expect a lot of updates today! Waffles for all Jelsa shippers reading this! *throws waffles with extra syrup*

(Dedicated to my TOP 1 favorite wattpad member! )

___________________________________________________________

Elsa's POV

I remember when I first met Jack, when he help me to overcome my fears, the way he makes me happy all the time... Brilliant time, it was! The best bit was when he showed how much he loved me; we are all over each other. But lately, I feel as if he doesn't care anymore. He is usually with the Tooth. We used to play fight, and he would let me win. We used to play stupid games which we invented and we used to cuddle while watching movies together. But it seems to... be gone right now....

"Jack?" I shouted. No response.

"Jack?!" I shouted louder. Still no response...

"Jack Frost!" I bellowed. That is when I heard footsteps running towards me, "What?!" he asked. I know that he is annoyed, by now... 

"When are you finishing? I thought that we were going out?" I asked, "Oh yeah, about that babe... I can't, I'm going out with Tooth. Maybe later..." He said walking away. I can't take this anymore...

"I swear, you have NO time for me!" I blurted out. He turned to face me, "W-what do you mean?" He asked.

"You NEVER have any time for we WHATSOVER! You didn't even care! I bellowed, running into our room, tears running through my face.

I slammed the door and get my suitcase. I shoved some clothes in the bag and a picture of me and Jack. I slammed the door open to see one very confused Jack Frost. When he saw my bag, his jaw dropped and his eyes wattered. "E-elsa, please no.... You can't be doing this!" He hugged me from behind. "I--I'm sorry Jack, but I need someone who has more time for me, or perhaps someone... w-who will love me as match as I do." That's all I said, right before I left. Goodbye Jack, I promise that I will never forget you. But, you will remain as a dream, a dream that will remain in my heart, FOREVER. That is when I started to run, I run away from fear and to everything I feel right now.

___________________________________________

As I ran, I didn't get very far. For no reason at all, I collapsed, going unconscious. Then, there was darkness. But not the kind of darkness where you were scared, it was the kind of darkness you wanted when you needed an escape. The comforting kind of darkness. And there was one light. It was round, and it seemed to shine so brightly but not at all. Then, it spoke. I didn't remember its words, I only remembered the knowledge. And at once I knew that I would go. Because I possessed too much knowledge for my body to hold. Though it didn't seem logical, it was true.

I awoke. and the world was dark around me. But I knew I was in a sack. I could see what was outside of the sack for miles without looking. I could tell the exact time, too. I carefully climbed out of the sack, and told the Guardians what they needed to know. But I couldn't remember what I said. I couldn't hear my own voice. I didn't feel myself crumbling to my knees, because I was already long gone. 

"I'm sorry Jack..." 

___________________________________________________

THE END!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just Kidding! This is NOT the real chapter 11! The 'REAL' Chapter 11 would be updated soon! I love ya guys. Just to remind you that, the book will continue with Jelsa in modern time, along with Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida and others... So, bye guys! *throws nutella and spoon*

_________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW! :) LUV YAH MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES~~!!! <3