Jelsa: Chapter 20

Elsa's POV

Today was Saturday and we were all at my house. I laid down on the couch with my legs on Jacks lap. Everyone was talking about something when suddenly it got all quiet.

"You know I hate when this happens!" TOP said,

"Who said that?" Hiccup asked.

"Me!" I said with a nervous laugh. Hiccup looked at me suspiciously then shook the feeling off. Jamie got up for a second and went to the bathroom. I wonder what's up with him...

"I'm bored!" Merida suddenly says.

"Ooh let's play truth or dare!" Rapunzel says. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"ME FIRST!" Anna says "Merida truth or dare?"

"DARE! cause Aym dauntless like dat yo!" Mer says and we all laugh.

"I dare you to streak!" Anna squeals and Merida's face fell.

"WHAT" she exclaimed.

"If you don't do it I have to shave your head!" Rap says and we all look at her weirdly.

"FINE!" Merida shouts and goes into my room. When she came out she was naked except for a towel. Jack was hiding his face in a pillow while Hiccup stared at her with a pleased face. Did I mention the towel was smaller than the rest?

I threw a pillow at Hiccups face.

"Pervert" I said and went out side with the rest of the girls. There Merida stood in the dark with only here towel.

"You ready?" Punzie asked and Merida nodded.

"Alright 1..2..3!" Anna yelled then Merida droped her towel and ran. She could run really fast so she made it back quickly. She hasnt put her towel o yet and I could see Hiccup looking.

"PERVERT!"I shouted at him. He ducked quickly and I could hear Jacks laughing from here. I see that Merida has put her towel on and walked right back inside.

"Aight ma turn!"Merida says after geting dressed.

"Elsa Truth or Dare?" She asks me. WAIT ME?

"Dare!"I dont feel like spilling naything...

"I dare you to get drunk!" she says smirking evily. I gape at her.

"FINE" i say. and grab this wine bottle from the cabinet. WHO KNEW? I drank and drank and drank until everything went blurry.

Jacks POV

Elsa suddenly went loopy. Oh no i have a feeling that this wont go well.

"Hey guys I have a song to perform"She says slurring her words. She suddenly changed her clothes to these short shorts and a tank top then suddenly started twerking....

Andaconda

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun

Boy toy named Troy, used to live in Detroit

Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins

Was in shoot outs with the law, but he live in a palace

Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish

Now that's real, real, real...

Gun in my purse, bitch I came dressed to kill

Who wanna go first? I'll have 'em pushin' daffodils

I'm high as hell, I only took a half a pill