Deleting The Book? (Please Read)

Hey Guys! I have a good and bad news... Well, let's start with the bad news, I guess! :(

The Bad News is that... I have been really upset for many death threats from my inbox now adays... It is because of my previous cover photo , which I think is a duplicate of the cover of the book "The Uptown Girl". And ever since then, I had been really, really UPSET and as you guys noticed that I haven't updated the book for a long time. I just want to apologize, especially to the author of The Uptown Girl... I have thought of..... DELETING THE BOOK maybe later, tomorrow or the next day. I'm sorry but I just can't handle all the death threats saying things like... 

"F*** You! You just copied the cover photo of 'The Uptown Girl'! Can't you make your own cover?!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? THE AUTHOR WAS UPSET BECAUSE OF YOUR COVER PHOTO! YOU DUMBASS!"

"What I think: you should change the damn cover because it isn't yours" -From the first part of the book. This made me feel really worse. :/

But the worst message that I have received is the last one... 

"YOUR A WHORE FOR STEALING THE COVER OF THE UPTOWN GIRL! I PROMISE THAT I WILL RIP YOUR ORGANS IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN , B***H! If you would just copy the cover of others, why can't you just delete your book?!" 

But, they got a point... I'm an idiot for copying the cover. Well, I am here to thank you guys for reminding me that I have already made someone upset. I am not really the one who made the cover, it is just made by a friend of mine, and I will not say her username. But, I want you guys to decide.... Should I delete the book or not?

BTW, the good news is that right before I delete the book, I will update one-four more chapters for you guys! :)  Thank you for the ones who supported the book. And, I'll miss you guys!

So, right now I have a very high and upsetting fever (it started this morning when I woke up) . I really don't know what to do. To be honest, my hands are now trembling but I still want to type this chapter to let you guys know that this may be the last part of the book 'cause I really can't do the book again, right after all the threaths against me. Sorry, if I am too sensitive but I was really depressed . And, if you would want to give me another threat, I am glad to accept it for being a great idiot. :/ So, I guess this is goodbye. I am here to say SORRY to the author. I am really sorry...  

Please note that I really do want to continue the book, because making this book had been a part of my life, but... if the result of making this book is my depression... Hmm, well... I don't think so. :( 

Love lots,  _CrazyCutie_

____________________________________________________________

NEW UPDATE!!! 

Hey guys! I have made my mind on NOT DELETING THE BOOK. Special thanks to @PrettyCupcakesXoX for always cheering me up and for @annamariavrtc for making my new cover, I really love it! So, bye guys! But, I won't promise that I'll update for these 2 weeks or more. 

____________________________________________________________