Part 9

Sam's POV

Tonight me and Colby and I think Liz are going to an abandoned building in a part of la to explore it.  As I'm getting ready I hear a know on my door, "its open" I say looking at the door.

"Kat what's wrong" I ask looking her wiping a tear off he cheeks.

"I'm sorry sammy I didn't mean to do it" She says. I move away from her.

"What did you do Kat" I ask getting mad.

"I went out to a club with my friends and got drunk and went home with a guy, Sam I didn't mean to cheat" she says looking at me crying. 

"Will you just leave" I say looking at her anger in my voice. 

"Sammy I'm so sorry please forgive me" She says crying.

"I said leave Katrina" I said trying not to yell. 
She runs out of my room and downstairs and out the front doors.

"Hey what up with Kat why is she crying" Liz asks coming in my room.

I break down into tears and fall down on my knees to feel her wrap my up in a hug. I hug her back crying into her shoulder. 

"Tell me what happened between you and kat" she said as I looked up at her. 

"She cheated on me last night" I say as tears fall down my cheeks.

She wipes the tears off my cheeks and hugs me " I'm so sorry sammy" she says laying her head on my shoulder. 

Colby knocks on my door, I look up crying. He comes over to me and hugs me and tells me that's he's sorry for what happened.

Dont know how many more chapters I'm going to put for this story