Part 13

Lizzy's POV

Sam and I have went out so that the party could be set up, colby and Meghan left before us on their date.

I hate Meghan so much, she has changed Colby since they have been together ot makes me so mad. 

Since colby and her have been together he doesn't spend anytime with me anymore, yes I know I'm turning 18 but hes still my adopted dad that doesn't spend any time with me.

A few minutes later he and Sam head back to the house, when we gathered everyone but Colby and Meghan aren't standing there waiting for us.

I look down and get out of the car after Sam parks it, I walk over and grab Sam's hand. Everyone comes over and hugs me and wishes me happy birthday.

Skip the party

After the party and everyone has left me and Sam go up to our room, he looks at me and comes over to me and kisses me.

I kiss him back and he pushes me up against the door and starts to kiss me neck, I tangle my fingers in his hair and slightly pull.

He groans and takes mine and his shirts off and starts to kiss down my neck to my collar bone. He finds my spot and makes me moan, pulling his hair more.

Use your imagination from there

After we got done Sam looks at me and kisses me on the forehead I look up at him and kiss him when we heard footsteps go into Colby's room and hear the door close. 

Me and Sam get up and get dressed and go downstairs to get something to eat. Once we get downstairs and we see Meghan sitting there. 

"What are you doing here" I ask here.

"Lizzy be nice" I hear Colby say coming down the stairs.

"Sam I'm going outside, I need some fresh air" I say looking at Sam and Colby.

I walk outside and and sit down with my feet in the pool, "why do you hate me" I hear Meghan ask me walking out. 

"Because you hate me and bc you have changed Colby so much" I say looking at her. 

She comes over and sits beside me, "Liz I dont hate you, me and Colby had already planned on going on a date today. 

"Even thought you guys knew about my party being today" I say looking at her. 

She looks down and shakes her head yes, I shake my head right when Colby comes out and looks at me.