Chapter 1: A Regular Day

"Jake? Jake where are you?"
"I'm coming mom! Just wait for a second."
Oh God...where did I keep it? It must be right here but...

"JAKE! I want you to be here at this moment!"
"Coming mom!"
I quickly went downstairs to check if there's a problem, cause I felt panic in my mom's voice. She stood in the hall with her arms crossed, she was holding a cellphone and a few papers too.
"Mom? What happened? Any problem?" I asked

"Yes, but... Just don't freak out."
"I won't mum, what is it?"
"Well, your dad is getting transferred to Texas."
I seriously got freaked out from the inside after hearing what my mum said.
"What!? You mean.... we're leaving this place?"
"Yes, he just now called me and said that we're moving out within two days."

"WHAT!?"
I couldn't help freaking out cause I seriously got alarmed when I heard that we're moving out within two days.

"But what about my studies? Is everything gonna be al-"
"Don't worry Jake, everything's fine. Your dad's management will take care of that."
"*Sigh* Fine mom."

"So, why did it take so long?"
"What?"
"I mean... Why were you late? I had been calling you for the past ten minutes.
"Well I was-THE HELL!!! I need to go mom! I'll explain later!"
"Wait- He's gone *sigh* this boy tho..."

I quickly went upstairs to search for a book that I borrowed from the library. I was in a hurry cause this day was the last day to give the book back.

Well, I really did make a very big mess while searching for that book. My room was like it had been attacked by an earthquake cause everything in my room had been scattered to every corner of my room.

My table was filled with a lot of papers, my bed was full of books and things and the floor was filled with a mixture of my clothes, books, video games and a lot more. But I still couldn't find it.
"What should I do now?"

"Umm....are you searching for something my dear big brother?"
"Uh? Jennifer? What are you doing here?"
"Well....why is your room like this?"
"None ya business, just get lost."

"I guess I could help you if you tell me..........."
"Fine! My book is missing."
"What book?"
She was really irritating me by asking too many questions, one after the other. So, I replied her with an annoyed face,
"Well..... The one which I borrowed from the library..."
"Well......... Are you searching for this?"
She held out a book and guess what, that was one I was searching for the whole day.

"JENNY! What the hell were you doing when I was searching for this book for hours?"
"You didn't ask me if I saw that book, did you?"
"By the way... Why did you come inside my room and took that book in the first place?"
"Well..... I was asking for that book but you refused to give, so I took it without your permission."

"How could you take my book without my permission-"
"With my hands."
She gave an evil smirk while saying that.
"Stop it Jenny, this ain't the time to crack jokes okay?"
"Come one Jake, I took this book cause you told me not to read it. Or else I would've not taken it."

"You mustn't be reading this book! Of course not!"
I started growling at her as she was making me angry as hell.
"Oh come on bro... It's not that kind of a magazine... Is it? No right? What's wrong with reading a Breaking Dawn book from Twilight Saga?"

"Kids mustn't be reading those types of stories....."
"I'M NOT A KID OKAY!?" She shouted in a shrill, loud voice. Actually, my sis doesn't like to be called a kid.
"Calm down Jenny, that's no biggie! Why are you behaving like a five-year-old?"
"Stop saying that Jake!"
"Okay, don't get mad... And I guess, I need to return this book, back to the library."

"Fine, then get your ass outta here!"
"Sure sure, and get lost!"
"Wait! Jake!"
"What? What do you want now?"
"Well....do you know that we're-"
"Yep, I know we're moving out of this place."
"What are we gonna do now?"
"We're gonna pack up and move out."
"Stop kidding Jake!"
"I ain't kidding kid, just get lost."
"Argh!!!!! You get lost!"
"Bye! And tell mom that I went to the library for returning this book."
"Okay, bye."