Chapter 3: Moving out

"There there, I'll kick your *ss if you open the blindfold until I ask you to!" Jenny said, chuckling like a baby.

My sister never grew up, did she? But I like her this way, laughing and playing like a toddler.

"Okay! You can open your eyes, big brother!" She said with enthusiasm
"No, I can't," I said teasingly.

"But why? Aren't you interested in knowing what's my birthday gift for you?" She asked in a sad tone and turned the other side, just like an adorable little baby.

"How can I see your present when you've blindfolded me so tightly that I can't even take it off my face!?"

"Hehe... Sorry." She chuckled and after a long struggle, we finally managed to take that blindfold off my face.

"Now, take a look at this Jake!" She exclaimed.
I opened my eyes and saw that she had bought me A NEW PLAYSTATION!!!!!

"WOW!!! I LOVE IT JENNY!" I shouted in awe.
"THIS IS FABULOUS!"

"I knew you'd like it!" She said making a proud face.
"You're the best idiotic Sister EVER!" I said as I hugged her.

"Yeah yeah, and you're the best idiotic big brother ever Jake..." She said while she patted my back.

"Okay, now help me in packing these!" Jenny said, pointing huge piles of clothes and stuff.
"Sure!" I said and we started packing...

"Jenny? When did you buy this dress?" I asked while I held a pink color frock.
"Last week? I dunno..." She said laughing nervously.

"Do you still wear frocks?"
"What's wrong with wearing a frock?"
"I thought only kids wear it....."
"No idiot! Even Adults wear them!"

"I see... And what's this?" I said while holding a huge makeup kit in front of her.
"Can't you see? It's a makeup kit."

"I know, but why did you buy this?" I asked teasingly.
"Obviously for- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME ALL THESE STUPID QUESTIONS!? Just shut your mouth and do your work properly Jake!" She shouted
"Okay, ma'am!" I said and started packing.

And finally, we were done packing...
"Phew... That's a lot of stuff to pack y' know?" I said while I lay down on the floor, spreading my hands on either side.
"Yeah yeah... I know." She replied as she sat on the floor, letting out a sigh.

"We packed three suitcases for you... That's why I always say not to go shopping every f*cking weekend as if you're gonna wear all those dresses....."

"Yeah you're right, I shouldn't be shopping every weekend. I regret what I did..." She sighed

"And moreover, I've never seen you wear any makeup. Then, why did you buy that makeup kit?"

"Well..... I'll wear that when I go to a party or something....?"
"I see..... Okay, I'm going out Jenny. Bye!" I said and started walking out of her room.

"Bye Jake, be back soon okay?" She said and she lay down on the floor with a thud.
"Yeah sure," I said and got out of our house.

I then quickly turned towards my house and starred it for a while...
"It's only been five years since we moved here but still..... It feels like an eternity and my heart refuses to leave." I sighed and continued, "I'm gonna miss everything about this place..."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.