Izuki VS Kastuki Part 1

"Wow! What are the chances, we're a team!", Ochako cheered.

"Yeah!", Izuki cheered.

"I declare that the first teams to fight will be! These guys!", All Might shouted as he pulled out two balls, one from a white box and the other from the black box. On one ball it said D and on the other ball, it said A.

Izuki realized what this meant, that she and Ochako would be up against Katsuki and Tenya.

"Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains!", All Might then removed the ball from the boxes, "Everyone else can go to the monitoring room to watch."

"Yes, Sir!", everyone said.

Isac then approached Izuki and whispered in her ears, "Good luck out there, I'll be rooting for you to win", he then walked away.

Izuki was really flustered, she needed to look away because of her nervousness, but when she did she was met with a glare from Kastuki.

She then turned back and stared at the ground, but she then found enough courage to turn back and glare at the blonde girl.

This shocked Bakugo for a moment, but then her glare had become more fierce as she clenched her teeth. 

"Bad guys, you can go in and prepare, in 5 minutes the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!", All Might said to them as he walked them to the building where they would fight in.

"Yes, Sir!", said the four students.

"Young Lida, young Bakugo, the key to this challenge is to embody villainy. Think from the perspective of an evildoer",  as All Might said this, Katsuki turned to glare at Izuki. 

"Got it", only Tenya responded.

"If things go too far I'll step in", All Might added.

"Understood", once again Tenya was the only one to respond. 

Sometime Later...................................................................................................

Tenya and Bakugo were already in the chosen floor for where the fake bomb would be at. While Izuki and Ochako were outside waiting for the battle to start.

"Even though this is training, it pains me to be aligned with criminal behavior", Tenya stated as he approached the bomb.

"Hey, do you really think Deku has a quirk", Kastuki asked.

"Huh, you saw how he threw that ball, though I think her power hurts her body", Tenya then decided to ask something personal, " Why is it that you become especially angry when it comes to Midoriya?"

Katsuki was feeling lied to, or as if she was mocked as ignorant, [Was she really lying to me all those years? I'm going to roast that damn nerd today!], her mouth then became a wide grin.

Meanwhile Outside..................................................................

"You think they expect us to memorize this building's floor plan, I mean it's so big!", "You know, All Might is just as cool in person as he is on television, I'm glad that he isn't punishing us with a threat like mister Aizawa.", Ochako said as she kept on ranting. She then turned to her left, "We can relax- AAAHHH! You're sweating through your costume!", she said as she saw Izuki.

"Huh, well. I-its just because we're up against Kachan plus Lida too", Izuki said while sweating from her nervousness, "We should be on our guard who knows what they'll pull."

"Oh right, Bakugo. She's the one always making fun of you", Ochako said in a worried tone.

"Hm, and he's amazing", Izuki said in sadness as she looked down at the floor, "He can be a real pain, sure. But his strength, and confidence, and his ambition not to mention her quirk. They are so much greater than mine......, but that just means...I have to do better! I refuse to lose today!"