The start of war

Timeskip.........................................................................................................

Everyone in class 1-A was present and ready for class.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feed and went over each of your team's results", he then turned to look at Katsuki "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, ok?", he asked.

"Hrggggg, yeah whatever", she responded.

"And Midoriya, I see that the only way you won was by messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line is already getting old." These words that Mr. Aizawa stated made Izuki look down at her desk with a gloomy expression.

"You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk would be pretty useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency."

Izuki's face immediately changed to an expression of happiness and determination. "Hm, Right!"

Aizawa then returned his gaze back to all his students, "Alright, let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

Hearing this, Isac, like all the others, was worried that Aizawa would mandate another quirk exam.

"You all need to pick a class representative."

Isac sighed and relaxed, [Crap, it was just normal school stuff.]

Immediately after relaxing he was startled by sudden screams and shouts from the students.

"Pick me, guys!"

"I'm totally the person you need!"

Everyone was shouting so that they would be noticed as a candidate for class rep.

Isac just leaned back on his chair while he threw his hands behind his head. Shouto noticed that her boyfriend didn't seem so excited like everyone else and tilted her head in confusion.

"Hey Isac, you don't seem excited about this", she asked.

"Not really, no. Being class rep is something I don't want, it is just a pain. You have to deal with a lot more pressure from the obligations you have and you have to maintain the class in a certain way and that's just too much effort. You already know what type of person I am, I just want to finish school and get out."

"Ok."

Suddenly someone started yelling above all the other students, "Silence, everyone, please!", it was Tenya.

Everyone turned to look at listening to what he had to say.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others, it's not just something anyone can do! You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical way of filling this position is democratical. We will hold an election to chose who is our leader!"

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you!", everyone stated.

"Is this really the best idea?", Denki asked.

Everyone started talking about how the voting system wasn't the best idea since they all barely met, but Lida stated that the person who did have more votes was the most suitable. In the end, it was decided that everyone would vote.

The results were. Midoriya 3 votes. Yaoyorozu 2 votes. Everyone else had one vote.

When Midoriya and Momo both stepped up to the front, Isac giggled silently when he noticed how much Izuki was shaking. He also noticed that Momo seemed frustrated for not being class rep.