jfh

MMMMUUUUSSSSSSSIIIIIICCCCCC

3rd person pov
When the nurse saw Ross she gasped. "I knew he was lieing when he denied being bullied..." She sighed and quickly went to work. "Did you see who did this Max?" As she said this she rummaged through cabinets and dawers picking up things then looks over to her son who's sitting in a nearby chair. "No. I just found him this way and carried him here." He replies looking at his feet, rolling back and forth on them, listing to his music. 🎶 Every word every thought every sound... every touch every smile every frown... all the pain we've endured until now... all the hope that I lost it was found~-🎶

Max's pov
What happened to him? Who did this? I'll make them pay one way or another. No one gets bullied in this school and will live to tell the tale while I'm here... Suddenly my mother's soft voice says "I'll give you a pass ok baby? Have a good day I'll take care of him alrighty?" She writes me a pass and quickly hands it to me. "Okay see you after school then, love you ma." I walk over to the door " His names Ross right?" I ask her " Yes, yes it is. And please don't start a witch hunt or get in any fights over this. You haven't been suspended all year and I'd like to keep it that way." I sigh "Ok mom I promise I won't." And with saying that I take my leave and head to 1st hr. Ugh Math.

M ental

A buse

T o

H umans

*****after school still Max's pov *****

'FINALLY ITS OVER!!! I can go home! Video game tiiiiime!!!' I think as I reach my locker. But something feels... off. Like I. Forgot something. But what was it?......... *gasp* "ROSS!"
Oh crap I forgot all about him! I hope he's ok! Maybe I should stop by my mom's office and find out what happened to him.

SORRY ITS SO SHOOORRRTTTT AND THAT IT TOOK SO LONG. I'VE BEEN PACKING TO MOVE AND ITS TAKEN UP A LOT OF MY TIME! HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER AND I'LL TRY TO WRITE ANOTHER SOON! WELP THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR NOW SOOOOOOOO *DEEP BREATH IN* BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!