iyh

Max's mom's pov
I'm in the middle of filing some violence reports when someone enters my office. It's my son carrying another boy, it seems to be that boy ross again. "Did you you see who did this to him?" I ask worriely, "No, I just found him this way and carried him here." He says rather matter of factly. I knew he was lying when he denied being bullied... A heavy silence falls upon the room coating it. I break it carefully "I'll write you a pass ok baby. Have a good day and I'll take care of him alrighty?" He looks up at me rocking on his heels "Okay mom see you after school then" he replys then pivots to walk out of the room as I hand him the pass. He abruptly stops at the door, his hand on the handle. "His names Ross right?" He asks, "Yes, yes it is." I reply. I know what he's gonna do. I can hear it in his voice. "And please don't start a witch hunt or get in any fights over this. You haven't been suspended all year and I'd like to keep it that way." He sighs " Okay mom I promise I won't." He replies and swiftly takes his leave. He didn't want to make that promise, I could tell. I start tending to the young males injuries. "Who's been doing this to you Ross?" I ask the air. Well guess I have my work cut out for me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤AFTER SCHOOL¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Rosses pov
I wake with a splitting headache. Where am I? I sit up and open my eyes. The room is softly lit and claiming. I take in a sharp breath and stand up. "Oh, you're up." A happy voice chirps "You can go home if you're ready. Schools over and your guardian was contacted as far as I know so he knows you're here." She says looking at me worriely. I nod my head and grab my backpack then head straight out the door. As I walk out the school doors I see someone outside them. A boy my age it seems, dressed In almost all black with sunglasses on and headphones on his head. Probably just one of the emo or gothic kids waiting for their fix to be dropped off to them. It's not that uncommon here.
The figure grabs me and starts pulling me twords who knows were. I try to break free from their grasp but fail "Stop. Just keep walking" He demands as he grips me harder. Out of the corner of my eye I see why hes doing this. Kendall, and his gang were waiting for me to get out near the back of the school were I turn to get on my street to walk home. I nod and comply as he continues to drag me "Were do you live? Just point me in the right direction." I point in the general direction of my house. Guess I'll be having company over today.

SO THATS IT FOR NOW. HOPE YA LIKED IT. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON OK!😊 WELL THAT'D ALL I HAVE 2 SAY FOR NOW SOOOOOOOOOO *AKES DEEP BREATH IN* BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!