•Mythical• Seal The Deal

"Hello boys

"Hello boys." Lucifer said with a smile as Elons sons came into the house. "Hello Lucy!" They greeted as they all moved up the stairs to their rooms. She moved back into the kitchen and finished up her cookies, placing them in the oven. "There. All done." She muttered and snapped her fingers. The kitchen was once again sparkling clean. "Hello darling." Elon said coming behind her and pulling her back against him. Her eyes turned black. "Now now Elon. The boys are just upstairs. None of that." She said moving away. He groaned. "I thought you were supposed to be all about sin." He muttered. "Oh I am. But children are a different story. Let them corrupt themselves." She said as she moved around him to take off her apron. "Wait until they are asleep Elon." She said. He fell into one of the bar chairs with a huff. "Its only 5:30." He whined. She shook her head. "Goodness. I've made you insatiable." She pouted at him. He only rolled his eyes and groaned. "Oh fine. I shall make you a deal." She declared. He raised a brow. "Havent I already made you one in the first place? Isnt that how we got here?" He asked. She smirked. "Oh hush now. I've already got all of you. You havent got anything I dont already own. This is a much simpler deal." "Interested..." he mumbled. "You wait until the boys are asleep and I will do that trick you like so much with my tongue." She said. He perked up. "You promise? You havent done it in a while." He asked skeptically. "Darling I'm the devil. I don't go back on my deals." She said to him hands on her hips. "You got a deal." He said. "Good good. Now you've got to seal the deal." She said puckering her lips. He leaned in and kissed her for a long moment. Her eyes turned black for a moment before returning to normal. "Good boy. Now run along. My cookies are burning." She shooed him off. And off he went with his phone out looking at his emails, excited for later that night. She pulled out the cookies and put them on the counter to cool. "That man. I swear." She said shaking her head amused.