support system *poly*

(Song above is Tatianas band and her singing

(Song above is Tatianas band and her singing. Yes I'm using actual jinjer frontwoman because shes badass.)

Tatiana was having a great time performing at the concert for her fans. Her adrenaline was sky high and her two biggest support systems were front row standing infront the barriers with the security as the moshpits opened up and while she was sure grimes could handle herself she certain elon couldn't. Elon was more of a dad being drug along to a heavy metal concert. He looked slightly uncomfortable but like he also was enjoying himself. Granted she knew he did not make a habit of listening to such music on a regular basis. "I smile to you." She sung lightly to them as the music slowed to what you would think was a soft ending. But it picked up abruptly and she lifted a leg ontop of one of the speakers and spun her head around, her long hair flying around as the song ended. She took a breath and thanked the crowd before exiting the stage with the band. Still riding the high she smiled as grimes and Elon were escorted backstage by security. She gave each one a small kiss and a grin. "Brilliant!" Grimes said to her giddily. "Thank you darling." She said to her happily. "It was very..different. I didnt think you had that many different..voice patterns." He said not knowing how to put it. She laughed. "Well for someone who isnt really into my type of music. You didnt look completely dad like out there." She said jokingly. He rubbed the back of his neck with an embarrassed smile. "Was I really dad like?" Grimes nodded. "A bit." He sighed. "Sorry." She smiled and shook her head. "Dont be. It's not everyone's cup of tea." She said as she shoved her things into her bag. "Ready?" She asked them. Grimes nodded excitedly. "Oh yes! Food time!" She said. Elon chuckled and pulled out the tesla key. "Let's go then ladies." He said and let them lead the way. Watching them talk animatedly. He loved his girls. Even if they were all polar opposites.