•Mythical• Out For Blood

"How do you even know what that's gonna taste like?" Elon asked as he sat at the island countertop in the kitchen and watched Ambrosia cook him dinner

"How do you even know what that's gonna taste like?" Elon asked as he sat at the island countertop in the kitchen and watched Ambrosia cook him dinner. "I dont." He made a face as he rested his chin on his hands. "Then how do you know I'll like it." She rolled her eyes. "I can smell elon. Better than you can. And you forget I WAS human once." She said to him. "All these spices, have a distinct smell. I know which ones will taste good together." She said. "Soo...like a snake tastes the air." She snorted. "Sure." She said as she stirred the pan before adding it to the pasta. She grabbed a plate and added the mix to it before turning and handing it to him. He picked up his fork and gave a small taste before taking a big bite. "Ok. That's good." He agreed. She smirked. "Told you." She said and turned to the fridge going into a usually locked compartment in the bottom and pulling out a bag of blood. Elon made a face but said nothing as he watched her sink her sharp teeth into it, draining it. Her eyes seemed to turn into a brighter red compared to the deep burgundy they had been for the past week. He continued to observe her as he ate. She gently wiped the corner of her mouth and headed out the back door, tossing the empty bag into the lit firepit and watching it burn for a moment before returning. Just as she locked the door the distinct howling of wolves could be heard from the nearby forrest. She glared through the glass doors. "Its a full moon tonight." "Yes." He acknowledged. "Try not to leave the house. I dont want to have to go hunting tonight." She warned. He swallowed his last bite as she took his plate. "Will do." He replied remembering the last time he had seen her do just that. "good." She said and began to move around the kitchen to clean in such a pace that made him dizzy. So he instead turned his attention to his phone. Business never stopped.