Dean Winchester Part One

Today had been long. 'College is harder than I thought,' I think, dropping my books on my apartment's little dining room table. I throw my bag on the floor, sitting in the chair next to it. I groan, holding my head in my hands, asking myself why I chose to enroll in Psychology.
'Just got to get through the rest of finals, Y/N. You'll be fine.' I get up and grab a glass, filling it with water from the sink, and gulp it down. 'Maybe a shower will help me to relax... ' I think, as I place the cup in the sink. 'Yes, that's what I need, just some relaxation before Monday.'
I head to my room quickly, stripping out of my clothes once there. I grab a super-sized tee and Y/F/C panties, and head to the bathroom.
I turn on the water and wait for it to get to the perfect temperature. I brush my tangled hair whilst waiting, knowing it will be easier to brush when I get out of the shower. I place my left wrist under the water, and it's perfect. I step in, and instantly sigh. 'This is just what I need. Thank God I have a couple days rest before finishing finals,' I think. I grab my shampoo, then my body wash.
I take my time to wash my hair and plump body, and once my skin is wrinkled like raisons, I step out. I brush my feet on the soft shower rug and reach for a towel in the nearby closet. The towel barely fits around my body, due to it being too small for my curves - especially around my waist and hips.
I tie the towel as best I can, and reach for my toothbrush and toothpaste, brushing my teeth deeply. I then grab a scrunchie and tie my wet hair in a messy bun. I dry the rest of my body, then drop the towel into the hamper I have in the hall.
I slide my panties on, as well as throw the shirt over my head and onto my body.
Knock! Knock!
I jump, hearing what I think is a knock at my door. I wait for a moment but hear no more. I shrug my shoulders, thinking it may have been my neighbor's door being knocked on. I walk back to my room, taking my hairbrush with me. I pull my hair out of its bun and start brushing it.
It's done within a moment, so I sit on my bed, thinking what else I could do. 'I could dance! That always makes me happy and let's some stress out!' I think to myself, as I grab my iPod and earbuds with lightning speed. I scroll through and get some F/M/A playing. I run into my living room, the song pumping me up.
I move my furniture around, creating a perfect dance space - for now at least. I start moving with the music, as another song by a different artist comes on. I close my eyes, comfortable in the space of my home, knowing no one can see me. I turn up the song a few notches, and I continue to dance, even more pumped up. As my hair is flowing and jumping around my head, the music flowing through me, I hear a sudden bang!
And with that bang, I am shoved to the ground by someone, I don't know who, but with their build and weight, I assume it's a man.
Time has slowed down, I feel like I'm in slight shock, yet all I can concentrate on are my earbuds and iPod that are a few feet away. 'Oh, I hope those aren't broken, I just bought them.' I think, fear distracting from my instincts to push whoever it is off of me and run.
But as soon as I think that thought, I'm pulled up, and quite quickly I might add. I then realize what has happened, close my eyes, and punch whoever it is in the face, hard.
"OW! What the hell, lady?!" I hear him screech.
"Who are you and why did you tackle me!!!" I yell, grabbing the nearest thing to me. A magazine. I roll it up, holding it like a baseball bat.
"I thought you were in trouble! Jeez, lady, you hit fucking hard!" He tells back, still cradling his face.
"Why would you care?!" I tighten my grip on the magazine, not letting my guard down now.
"Because there's a killer on the loose! I knocked to ask if you had seen someone resembling him in this area, and no one answered!" He pauses to take a breath. "I'm an investigator, and when I saw shadows dancing in the window, I thought you were being hurt! So, I broke down the door, and turns out, no, you're just FUCKING CRAZY!"
I grimace, and realize what he says is true, because I can see it in his face. His now bruised face. I lower the magazine, setting it down. "Oh. Um...well you shouldn't just barge in like that, couldn't you have waited?! You scared the life out of me!"
He scowls at me, but then the expression softens for some reason. "Yeah, but I was just trying to stop what I thought was a murder. But I'm sorry if I hurt you."
"I'm sorry I punched you, too. And no, you didn't hurt me. Thanks for...trying to protect me, I guess," I say, slightly embarrassed. I look down at the floor.
All of a sudden, I see a hand in my line of sight. "My name's Winchester. Dean Winchester. Special Agent of the Department of Investigation."
I look up and slide my hand into his. I then realize....'I'm still in my underwear! Oh shiiiiittt!' I squeak like a mouse and grab the nearby window curtain to cover myself up. "M-my name is Y/N Y/L/N. Um...it's nice to meet you, sir."
I see Dean chuckle at my actions. He then realizes why I hid and starts stammering, fumbling with a pocket in his shirt. He takes out a pen, and a small pad of paper. "M-may I have your number, a-and you mine? In case you recognize the killer anywhere?"
I nod, and give him my cellular number, which he writes down as quick as I say them. He then takes another sheet of paper, writes down his number I assume, and lays it on the nearby coffee table.
"See you later. Soon, I hope," he says, smiling shyly my way. His words make me blush, for I don't usually get words like that from guys. It's always my friends who got lines like that. "And hopefully it's not for the criminal."
But either way, I smile back, and thank him for checking on me. Once he's gone, and the door is closed, I step from behind my curtain.
I place a dining chair under the handle of my door, for now the lock is broken. I grab my iPod and buds off the floor throwing them on my couch.
I walk to the dining room and connect call to maintenance from the phone on the wall. I ask if they'll be able to fix my door, tomorrow, and they say of course.
Once I'm back in my bedroom, tired due to all of today's events, I grab my phone to play on it and just relax. I then notice a text from an unknown number. It says exactly: 'So, seen anything yet?'
I jump up, and run to the living room, where I see the paper on the coffee table. It's Dean who messaged me. Then I realize...'He didn't tell me what the killer looks like!'
------------------------------------------------------
This idea and request were given to me by classic1985! A great reader and even better author! Check out the work on their page, I know I do all the time! Last but not least, I hope you enjoy, Part Two coming soon! By the way, F/M/A means favorite musical artist.